IGNORED

Evil Post At It Again

matt1969bcfc

So there at it again , anyone else really annoyed by today paper, in the run up to the biggest games i can ever remember , perhaps ever , theyve chosen to run with a story titled "Scott`s dreaming of Wembley date` but not about our own Scott Murray but Scott Sinclair !I'm outraged and ive emailed post already, suggest we all do the same

So there at it again , anyone else really annoyed by today paper, in the run up to the biggest games i can ever remember , perhaps ever , theyve chosen to run with a story titled "Scott`s dreaming of Wembley date` but not about our own Scott Murray but Scott Sinclair !I'm outraged and ive emailed post already, suggest we all do the same

Why bother buying it?

It amazes me the constant dismissal of any bias from the Evil post, yet at every opportunity they feel the need to try and keep the gas in the limelight whatever the vaguest of links, as a bristol paper surely their alliegence should be to the bristol clubs not some rival team who's player used to have a short lived career with the gas and jumped ship at the 1st opportunity.

WTF does the editor not read this crap and put a stop to it who the fooooook do they think they are they claim to be Bristol paper when they give Crystal Palace more publicity than us.

To stop buying this rag is not enough. Who wrote it stok****housen cos if he had any serious ambitions to become a cretiable journo then surely what little hope there was if any has now been flushed down the sewer that the EVENING POST SITS ON TOP OF HENCE THE REASON FOR THE FOUL STENCH COMING FROM THE BULIDING it clear to me those fumes are affecting their judgement to support any local team that does not have rovers in the name.

A petition should be started to get these people to sit up and take note. :ranting:

I genuinely hope this is a joke?

Our biggest game in memory, Bristol's own team and the local press comes out and supports....PALACE?!?! Oh my god! i'm about to hyperventilate with pure fury! someone will pay for this.

This media has gone to far and now has to stop. If we can prove bias we can get the editor/writer sacked. who wrote the artical, who is the sports editor and who is the editor? I'm about to make their life change for the worse.

Andy stockhausen has just emailed me back claiming it is his job to write a balanced piece because there are two teams in this play off semi ! two teams yes but surely only one from Bristol and it is after all a Bristol paper !I suggested to him it was time for a change at the EP in reply he suggests a change of readership !this is a disgrace a local journalist telling me not to read MY local newspaper if i don't like HIS oppinion !!!!!! SEE BELOW andys email reply

"Get real - there are two sides playing in this semi-final! If you want to read the thoughts of City players, perhaps you should buy our eight-page pull out in tomorrow's Post or the four-page spread in Saturday's Western Daily. My job is to produce balanced copy, focussing on BOTH clubs. Perhaps it's time for a change in our readership! "

What a W*****

Didn't he come last in the prediction league in well red? Would be about right. Can't believe the above reply though, I do believe without a readership he'd be looking at a P45.

Andy stockhausen has just emailed me back claiming it is his job to write a balanced piece because there are two teams in this play off semi ! two teams yes but surely only one from Bristol and it is after all a Bristol paper !I suggested to him it was time for a change at the EP in reply he suggests a change of readership !this is a disgrace a local journalist telling me not to read MY local newspaper if i don't like HIS oppinion !!!!!! SEE BELOW andys email reply

"Get real - there are two sides playing in this semi-final! If you want to read the thoughts of City players, perhaps you should buy our eight-page pull out in tomorrow's Post or the four-page spread in Saturday's Western Daily. My job is to produce balanced copy, focussing on BOTH clubs. Perhaps it's time for a change in our readership! "

What a W*****

What an absolute tool he is and the rag he writes for is a joke paper too.

Can this be brought to the attention of those in power at The Gate and get all relations with this paper stopped, they p me off big time.

What a W*****

I cant get to London on Saturday, but can someone pick up a local Palace paper please? ....I mean....I assume they will have articles about City players dreaming of Wembley?

The Evil Post is a joke, its writers are a joke...simple as that! The only thing thats as big a joke, is that people still buy this vile little rag.

I didnt see an article in the paper about "Kevin Phillips dreams of Wembley" before a certain Quarter final game this year?

Ok Sinclair is Bristolian...but so what, this weekend is all about US...not Palace...not Rovers....us! The Evil Joke

As someone living within a few miles of Palace I can tell him his mission to change the readership from Bristol to South East London is destined to fail. We've got our own established collection of second-rate regional newspapers and don't need another one.

I cant get to London on Saturday, but can someone pick up a local Palace paper please? ....I mean....I assume they will have articles about City players dreaming of Wembley?

You can find it here

Maybe they are waiting until tomorrow to run all the Bristol City features :dunno:

You can find it here

Maybe they are waiting until tomorrow to run all the Bristol City features :dunno:

Adebola is an ex Palace player. Shocking that they haven't run a "Dele Dreams Of Wembley Date" article.

They need reminding that there are two teams playing in this semi final and it's their job to focus on both teams. Get Stockhausen on it at once.

Perhaps this is the opportune moment again to ask him about his article in the 90s for a national football magazine where he said "Rovers would overtake City as Bristol's No.1 club?"

What a W*****

any chance you could post his email address, so we can ALL let him know what we think??

What a W*****

It amazes me that City supporters still buy the Evening Gas to be honest. The simple reply to that letter (and perhaps a few hundred plus of us should write to him) is:-

Dear Mr Stockhausen

You are correct. It is time to get real and I will not be reading your newspaper anymore. Good luck with the change in readership.

Regards

(Copied in to the Editor of course).

Archived