IGNORED

Pitch Invasion!

loudred4ever

Why do grown men think its 'fun' to invade the pitch at the end of tomorrow nights game? Despite breaking Health and Safety rules on live TV they think its somehow cool to race onto the pitch to 'celebrate'.

Celebrate what? Even if City win tomorrow nothing has yet be achieved.There will still be one game to go.

Upto a point I can understand why the kids would find trespassing on the pitch appealing. After all its kind of naughty and mischevious and that how kids are but why grown men feel it necessary is beyond me. :disapointed2se:

I asked once before what grown ups find attractive to invade the pitch and no-one came up with a decent answer.

Well said.

Like you, I will politely applaud the players from the safety of my designated seat - sitting down, of course - after our lads have put us to within one game of the Premier League.

Like you, I may even indulge in a unit of something alcoholic to celebrate. Te he.

I would love to throw a red and white scarf onto the pitch, for one of the players to pick up and tie around his waist or neck. But obviously I won't because the throwing of objects is strictly forbidden, and who knows, that lunatic Bradley Orr might just manage to strangle himself with it, and just think what would happen then, we'd have the Health & Safety machine crawling all over us.

Why grown men can possibly think it is safe to run onto a football pitch, I will never know. Do they not know it breaks just about every Health & Safety regulation there is?

I may even report the players and the referee.

And what exactly do they think, even if they win, they have achieved? I mean, its not as though we were bottom of the 3rd division less than 3 years ago, is it?

I do so hope all the other naughty people on here don't think us two sensible grown men aren't just a pair of boring T W A T S.

I ran onto the pitch once, but that was back in 1976, when I was young, before it was dangerous and against those brilliant new Health & Safety laws. So I've done it, got the T-shirt. And no-one else is having one.

And another thing. The sooner the club realise that no-one wants to go in the East End, and it does nothing for the atmosphere or the enjoyment of many of our most loyal supporters, and the players just don't appreciate all that noise - what is that silly song, "Johnson says bounce around", what is the point of that? - the better.

Pah pah, humbug, etc.

Yours

NickJ - trainee voice of reason.

Guest MaloneFM

I will be hitting the Pimms BIG time before being hauled up the old ladder to the gantry. Naturally sooner or later the bag will be bursting.

Here Derry Derry Derry Derry! You thought magic Johnson got wet saturday, at least he won't honk of 3 day old pi....well you can use the old imagination as the ladies are present.

Oh and with the help of a zip line handily constructed from the gantry to the home dugout and my old army belt, uncle will be with you all on that pitch.

Ps bollucks to the fa and the health and safety worryasses. Do you want to remember tomorrow night as the night we got to Wembley and you applauded politely from the stand?

only one concern with invading the pitch, if we are through to Wembley, the risk of the lads picking up dumb injuries caused by over enthusiastic congratulary hugs and stuff .....

i'd hate to have players unable for selection for the final because they picked up injuries caused by our celebrations..

3 - 1 tomorrow ........ Trunds 2 and Carle.

BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:englandsmile4wf:

I really hope that if people do enter onto the playing surface that copious amounts of fluid aren't thrown/poured over Mr Derry.

That would only be bringing ourselves down to his level and would not be justified at all.

I say yes if we get to wembley no if we don't i don't think the players would enjoy the pitch raid while heartbroken do you

Its the last game at Ashton this season whatever happens its been great; enjoy the day and get on the pitch :disapointed2se:

blah, blah, blah

everyone said they were going on the pitch at the end of the preston game........how many did? ONE? who looked like a #### and got boo'd off,

majority of people who are saying "on the pitch, on the pitch" are just petulant little kids who will no doubt be exactly the same as the last game and don't have the bottle.

blah, blah, blah

everyone said they were going on the pitch at the end of the preston game........how many did? ONE? who looked like a #### and got boo'd off,

majority of people who are saying "on the pitch, on the pitch" are just petulant little kids who will no doubt be exactly the same as the last game and don't have the bottle.

:disapointed2se: We shall see ; have a bottle son you need it :drunk2:

Why do grown men think its 'fun' to invade the pitch at the end of tomorrow nights game? Despite breaking Health and Safety rules on live TV they think its somehow cool to race onto the pitch to 'celebrate'.

Celebrate what? Even if City win tomorrow nothing has yet be achieved.There will still be one game to go.

Upto a point I can understand why the kids would find trespassing on the pitch appealing. After all its kind of naughty and mischevious and that how kids are but why grown men feel it necessary is beyond me. :disapointed2se:

I asked once before what grown ups find attractive to invade the pitch and no-one came up with a decent answer.

Will you stop moaning you dozy old dink, everything anyone wants to do your against it.

You just love being a moany **** to get attention.

Heres a decent answer, "Beacause its fun, and i find a good way to celebrate"

And don't you go on about health and safety, everyone knows about you standing and don't say it wasnt, everyone knows it was.

THis should clear up the argument.....if City got to Wembley and IF we won the final i bet NOBODY would run on the pitch

You are right of course.

But that is the national stadium, where pitch invasions are not actually permitted.

This would be Ashton Gate, our ground where pitch invasions to celebrate are more tolerated as they tend to be at home grounds.

Some of you and I hope it is only SOME are absoloute flipping retards.

Yeah, fine if and IF you win you might feel so super excited to achieve something that we achieve every few years anyway and run on the pitch. . Fine I don't have a problem with that, thats called passion and in my eyes acceptable if not a bit stupid. But comments like throw a hot cup of tea over NWs face and soaking Derry with piss? Do you really wanna be associated with bringing football fans back 20-30 years?

###### muppets.

Anyhow go for it, cos if all goes to your plan you and the fat little bald man could end up having to spend another season in teh CC simply because your fans aint got no class.

Yeah, fine if and IF you win you might feel so super excited to achieve something that we achieve every few years anyway and run on the pitch. . Fine I don't have a problem with that, thats called passion and in my eyes acceptable if not a bit stupid. But comments like throw a hot cup of tea over NWs face and soaking Derry with piss? Do you really wanna be associated with bringing football fans back 20-30 years?

###### muppets.

Anyhow go for it, cos if all goes to your plan you and the fat little bald man could end up having to spend another season in teh CC simply because your fans aint got no class.

Our "little fat bald man" has more class, respect for others and talent in his little finger than Neil Warnock could ever dream of.

###### muppets.

Look, you dozy Croydon inbred,do you really think we would stoop to that level, Derry and Warnock are a pair of bellends, but no-one would deliberately sabotage our potentially great night by seriously indulging in such acts.

As for Gary Johnson, he's worth ten of Wanknock,GJ is a demagogue of dignity and restraint

Now go back to hiding behind your keyboard and petty prejudice you twonk, oh and enjoy the footballing masterclass? Part 2 is following this evening...........

Here's the officail request, folks

It's really a question respect for the club, and the best way to show our appriciation for the hard work everyone has put in is to exercise this respect bu listening to the voice of reason, and the voice of the club (above).

Health and safety is a load of rubbish, really: but we should show the proffesionalism of a club and it's fans that want to be competing in the Premier League- and show-up West Brom's shamefull melee.

Must be quite scary for the players (except the nutters, -cough- ORR -cough-), I wouldn't like to be a Palace player with 17,000 Cider heads running at me screaing!

...I wouln't like to be a palce player with Niel "Hitler for a dad" Warnock telling me off and sending me to my room if I got booked...

Here's the officail request, folks

It's really a question respect for the club, and the best way to show our appriciation for the hard work everyone has put in is to exercise this respect bu listening to the voice of reason, and the voice of the club (above).

Health and safety is a load of rubbish, really: but we should show the proffesionalism of a club and it's fans that want to be competing in the Premier League- and show-up West Brom's shamefull melee.

Must be quite scary for the players (except the nutters, -cough- ORR -cough-), I wouldn't like to be a Palace player with 17,000 Cider heads running at me screaing!

...I wouln't like to be a palce player with Niel "Hitler for a dad" Warnock telling me off and sending me to my room if I got booked...

Bob4Jane, the club has to say that, making it look like they are telling people not to go on it.

Archived