IGNORED

Pitch Invasion!

loudred4ever

win, lose or draw, I think we will be on the pitch at the end to thank the players and club for this year.

If we lose more so, to show the players that we appreciate what they have done to have got us this far. If we get though, then still on to thank them for getting us a day out in Wembley...

Fair enough at Hartlepool last time round due to circumstances.

But I think even IF we get through tomorrow night we have to all remain focussed. Whoever wins tomorrow night is still only 1/2 way there.

Depends where "there" is, if there is Wembley we`re there, by the end of the game;(or not) :blink:

If there is prem, well we were 3 games away but we will be one game away SO REALLY WILL BE 2/3rds there; :unsure:

Anyway I will be there; on the pitch that is :shifty::winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

I'm seriously worried about this, as give Warnock the slightest reason to complain and kick up stink then he will.

I'm worried he could be attacked, or even say he's been assaulted, you know what he's like, the same mentality as a 12 year old spitefull kid.

This is the very last thing City need, so for Gods sake think about it, we don't want to give the league the slightest reason to punnish the club, even if we lose out, it could end up costing us big time.

I'm seriously worried about this, as give Warnock the slightest reason to complain and kick up stink then he will.

I'm worried he could be attacked, or even say he's been assaulted, you know what he's like, the same mentality as a 12 year old spitefull kid.

This is the very last thing City need, so for Gods sake think about it, we don't want to give the league the slightest reason to punnish the club, even if we lose out, it could end up costing us big time.

PLEASE don't SAY THAT NAME NO MORE; a super City performance is being overshadowed by him :disapointed2se: Enough;

WE don't CARE :city::city: :city:

ONE GARRY JOHNSON

Look, don't people think they're over-reacting just a tad to the prospect of League punishment?

We invaded the pitch vs Preston in 2000 when Rovers hilariously missed the play-offs. No punishment.

We did it vs Hartlepool in 2004 2nd Leg. No punishment.

We did it vs Rotherham in 2007 all celebrating that great day. No punishment.

Why will it be any different this time if we invade it in a similar scenario to the first 3?

Look, don't people think they're over-reacting just a tad to the prospect of League punishment?

We invaded the pitch vs Preston in 2000 when Rovers hilariously missed the play-offs. No punishment.

Why will it be any different this time if we invade it in a similar scenario to the first 3?

because Warnock is a character not to dissimilar to hollowhead... remember his comments 'I feared for my life'. Warnock has shown to be a sore loser, would not put any 'dirty' tactics past him.

It was tounge in check!

See you in the centre circle at 9:50 then?

As for Warnock yes he does spout a lot of rubbish before games but I don't think he is THAT vindictive. No one should take note of what he says before or after a game.

quite simply, if we qualify for the final, it will be like the hartlepool game all over again without doubt.

if we don't it will be like Cardiff again, with everyone too depressed to care

interesting thing I always find is that you always get the kids who love to go on the pitch, but it's the players view I find interesting? think it was summed up well by the two West Brom players on soccer am on saturday, when asked what they thought of the pitch invasions Brunt was didn't mind and said he kinda expected it, whereas Miller just wanted to get off the pitch asap, both did say though that it does get a bit scary as you have people trying to rip off your kit left right and centre.

Why do grown men think its 'fun' to invade the pitch at the end of tomorrow nights game? Despite breaking Health and Safety rules on live TV they think its somehow cool to race onto the pitch to 'celebrate'.

Celebrate what? Even if City win tomorrow nothing has yet be achieved.There will still be one game to go.

Upto a point I can understand why the kids would find trespassing on the pitch appealing. After all its kind of naughty and mischevious and that how kids are but why grown men feel it necessary is beyond me. :disapointed2se:

I asked once before what grown ups find attractive to invade the pitch and no-one came up with a decent answer.

Why do grown men think its 'fun' to invade the pitch at the end of tomorrow nights game? Despite breaking Health and Safety rules on live TV they think its somehow cool to race onto the pitch to 'celebrate'.

Celebrate what? Even if City win tomorrow nothing has yet be achieved.There will still be one game to go.

Upto a point I can understand why the kids would find trespassing on the pitch appealing. After all its kind of naughty and mischevious and that how kids are but why grown men feel it necessary is beyond me. :disapointed2se:

I asked once before what grown ups find attractive to invade the pitch and no-one came up with a decent answer.

Mate, I think you said the same thing before the Rotherham game last season.

How can you deny that those pictures of everyone on the pitch diddnt look impressive last year?

Do you feel no immence passion if City get the win tommorow to send us to Wembley?

Did you see Stoke's celebrating at the weekend?

Its not about 'grown men feeling the need to run on the pitch'

Its called celebrating, the final game of the season, the pitch will be roled up for the summer.

What is wrong with it?

The differance between Cardiff and now is that against Cardiff it was in a lower league were we had expected/wanted to escape up to where we are now.

Tomorrow night may take us a step closer to "dreamland" thats what it is no more, no less. City in the prem..... hardly sounds right when I say it.

Now we may well slip up tomorrow or even later in the final, but we should still thank the players for where we have got to and look forward to being a little more feared and respected next season.

Noone who watched the game on Saturday can have any doubt that we are a classy championship side and possible the goals showed that we are no Derby either.

The club know and accept that fans will go on the pitch on the last game (they cannot admit that and have to put warnings out as part of the League rules) - Thats from a senior member of staff at the gate

All City fans can unite :noexpression: in celebration of the seasons acheivements, :chant6ez::dance::drunk2: or you can sit with RR with your arms neatly folded. :no:

And Bradley Orr who loved it.

I do agree though I would probably shit myself at first. :laugh:

Bradley was the one who started waving to the Dolman to get on the pitch, when the final whistle went against Rotherham.

Archived