IGNORED

Pitch Invasion!

loudred4ever

If you don't want to go on the pitch, then don't go on.

But if you do, charge on and enjoy yourself The club said the same thing vs Rotherham last year.

The West Brom embarasment someone said? To me if would have been an embarasement of they diddnt go on. Promotion and no proper celebrating?

Honestly some people do need to enjoy themselves a bit more.

GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

Edit: And someone said a lot of people were saying the same before the Preson game? I'm sure if you look again you feel find a lot were saying it wassnt the last game and shouldnt be done, but the same people are now saying if we get to Wembley it would be. I assure you, more then 1 will be on the pitch if we win tonight.

It's simple, they have to say that to cover themselves in case the FL or FA ask "did you ask people to stay off the pitch?"

If they asked then there is nothing more they can do really, is there?

I mean the club are not stupid. If indeed we do get to Wembley with the right result tonight, how likely are the club to really believe that people will sit in their seats or stand up at best and all clap the team, manager, chairman etc? An anwer between none and none is what I would wager.

Come on, who in their right mind would invade the pitch at Wembley?

That really would be going too far, surely?

What's the difference?

If 40,000 people invade the pitch at Wembley to celebrate promotion they will have no choice but to pass it off as high spirits.

If a few thousand invade the pitch at Ashton Gate to celebrate nothing and some dopey ###### (there's always one) inevitably gives Warnock a slap we will be punished before Warnock can even get his mouth open to say "I feared for my life".

Can't see the point in going on the pitch tonight whatever the result, it seems to me it's more of an ego thing for the teenagers than anything else.

What's the difference?

If 40,000 people invade the pitch at Wembley to celebrate promotion they will have no choice but to pass it off as high spirits.

If a few thousand invade the pitch at Ashton Gate to celebrate nothing and some dopey ###### (there's always one) inevitably gives Warnock a slap we will be punished before Warnock can even get his mouth open to say "I feared for my life".

Can't see the point in going on the pitch tonight whatever the result, it seems to me it's more of an ego thing for the teenagers than anything else.

I would like to, it has crossed my mind, but it is the home of English football and the FA may not like it.

Furthermore, neutrals may not like it, I mean, when teams go up and won at the Millennium or even the play-offs last year did fans of that team invade the pitch, although it would be great.

But comments like throw a hot cup of tea over NWs face and soaking Derry with piss? Do you really wanna be associated with bringing football fans back 20-30 years?

###### muppets.

Where did you get soaking derry with piss??? Hot tea over would be going to far, but squirting water over derry or warnock would be funny and cant see how they could complain!

I don't need bottle, I've been going all season.

some people support through think and thin.......others are just glory boys or......old glory boys

You don't actually know nothing; but I do really care what you think though :liar: I hope one day I may be as good a fan as you :disapointed2se:

Haven't read through the whole thread so people will no doubt disagree with me.

On the pitch, irrespective of the score.

We draw or win= great celebrate with the players, lots of hugs & kisses :noexpression:

We lose= why let THEM celebrate on OUR turf? Does anyone really want to Warnock and his bunch of muppets jumping up and down infront OUR eastend? Fill the pitch with City fans so they don't have the chance, I say.

Haven't read through the whole thread so people will no doubt disagree with me.

On the pitch, irrespective of the score.

We draw or win= great celebrate with the players, lots of hugs & kisses :noexpression:

We lose= why let THEM celebrate on OUR turf? Does anyone really want to Warnock and his bunch of muppets jumping up and down infront OUR eastend? Fill the pitch with City fans so they don't have the chance, I say.

Now now pilnin that is very dangerous, we should be well behaved.

Cups of water for anyone!?

I am sure a couple of people might need "cooling down"...

That aint a bad idea! I say we all get our bottles of Coke from the kiosks, then if Derry happens to be over your side of the pitch he can get a well deserved soaking. I mean, what with no bottle tops being allowed it really is quite hard to prevent spillages!

If it's fine for him to do it, then it's certainly alright for us to follow suit!

Must say I'm normally bang up for the end of season pitch invasion, last year was brilliant, and Hartlepool was amazing

There's just something in the back of my mind says maybe we should leave it tonite, dunno if its not wanting to give old d### nose summat to complain about, I'm sure someone won't be able to resist giving him and his bum chum Derry some abuse, or maybe it's because I'm stuck up at the back of the Dolly !!

I'm sure if Trundle scores a last min winner then it'll be hard to stop anyone, me included, just give me 5 mins to get down the steps !

Pathetic!

All this talk about the Palace players needing to 'cool down' is ridiculous. Any thinly vieled threats to do anything to any of the players is a very dangerous idea and should be stopped before some numpty does something stupid and the club find themselves facing a big fine or even a points deduction. If anything at all happens to any Palace player then City would be right in the shite.

The best way to avoid any potential of this happening would be to stay off the pitch.The club are asking fans to just that and yet some are still encouraging other fans to ignore the clubs wishes.

Irresponisble and dangerous behaviour should not be encouraged.

Pathetic!

All this talk about the Palace players needing to 'cool down' is ridiculous. Any thinly vieled threats to do anything to any of the players is a very dangerous idea and should be stopped before some numpty does something stupid and the club find themselves facing a big fine or even a points deduction. If anything at all happens to any Palace player then City would be right in the shite.

The best way to avoid any potential of this happening would be to stay off the pitch.The club are asking fans to just that and yet some are still encouraging other fans to ignore the clubs wishes.

Irresponisble and dangerous behaviour should not be encouraged.

as usual youre wrong again Robbored. after this season you don't really think our fans would stay off, SPECIALLY after the titanic struggle tonight. most of us aint ready for pipe and slippers.

No trouble either apart from one to@@er who hit Warnock. even he wasnt too pissed off about it in the end

Considering a kitch invasion sitting in the kitchen watching the game :whistle2:

until you know something shut it;:disapointed2se: you plonk; from the Eastend ; but you`re Swedish which explains very much :winner_third_h4h::englandsmile4wf:

as usual youre wrong again Robbored. after this season you don't really think our fans would stay off, SPECIALLY after the titanic struggle tonight. most of us aint ready for pipe and slippers.

No trouble either apart from one to@@er who hit Warnock. even he wasnt too pissed off about it in the end

No trouble? A City supporter thumping the opposition manager..are you off yer head?

I'll bet that City will hear more about this - especially as Warnock just happened to casually mention it on TV.

That type of idiot behaviour is an exact example of why fans shouldn't invade the pitch.

But according to you - I'm wrong.

I'll offer you a £50 bet to charity that we'll hear more about this incident.

No trouble? A City supporter thumping the opposition manager..are you off yer head?

I'll bet that City will hear more about this - especially as Warnock just happened to casually mention it on TV.

That type of idiot behaviour is an exact example of why fans shouldn't invade the pitch.

But according to you - I'm wrong.

I'll offer you a £50 bet to charity that we'll hear more about this incident.

I had a mint time, dance on the pitch, loved it, cos there was not one C U Next Tuesday like you in sight.

Go back to supporting rovers, they don't go on the pitch either, cos the grass is longer and they might not find all six toes after!

I had a mint time, dance on the pitch, loved it, cos there was not one C U Next Tuesday like you in sight.

Go back to supporting rovers, they don't go on the pitch either, cos the grass is longer and they might not find all six toes after!

What the hell are you talking about, He is right!

High spirits are fine... Hell invaing the pitch on occasion is fine (if i was there tonight i would have gone on too)

But taking a swing at the oppositions manager!?!?!?!? even though it was one idiot, it still reflects on the entire club as a bunch of thugs.

Robbored is right.. this will not be the end of it... i wouldnt want to be taking that £50 bet on.

But taking a swing at the oppositions manager!?!?!?!? even though it was one idiot, it still reflects on the entire club as a bunch of thugs.

Robbored is right.. this will not be the end of it... i wouldnt want to be taking that £50 bet on.

One plank out of 19000. True, one plank too many. Hope the CCTV gets him & banishes him for life. But at least we won't get the fall out that Birmingham City will get after the nonsense at the end of their match at St Andrew's on Sunday. Shame that. Six points that were guaranteed for us next season in the Prem!! Ah well. Just have to make do with the 6 points from Villa!!

We'll see, but............. although Warnock used the word 'thump' he said it with a grin and didn't look hurt in any way or upset. The Sky interviewer laughed.

It may be something untoward happened or it may be he was just bumped into in the melee and used that choice of words.

He mentioned it in passing rather than in anger and Sky News haven't mentioned it since and certainly aren't making a big thing of it.

There may be something in it -and repercussions - or there may not.

We shall see, hopefully not. :fingerscrossed:

Archived