IGNORED

This Is Not Going Away Quietly

WarksRed

There is a difference between a peaceable invasion which the one on Tuesday night was save for the Warnock incidents, they had one at Hull, they had one on winning promotion at Stoke, at WBA, vs Rotherham last year, all acceptable and a mini riot a'la Rovers sometime in the 1990's.

Nothing wrong with this invasion in my book, all except for the cretin(s) who aimed a swipe at Warnock.

Thats the whole point!

If there hadn't been a pitch invasion as requested by the club then City wouldn't be being investigated by the FA.

Thats the whole point!

If there hadn't been a pitch invasion as requested by the club then City wouldn't be being investigated by the FA.

City are not being investigated by the FA yet as no official complaint has been made to them. Whilst the scaremongering may suit your agenda/opinion on whether supporters are allowed onto the pitch you could at least show some integrity and stick with the facts as they exist at present.

unless the ref has mentioned it in his report then it's unlikely that anything will happen.

since he was off the pitch so damn quick it's unlikely he's seen anything,

plus Warnock isn't bothered by it.

nothing will happen

City are not being investigated by the FA yet as no official complaint has been made to them. Whilst the scaremongering may suit your agenda/opinion on whether supporters are allowed onto the pitch you could at least show some integrity and stick with the facts as they exist at present.

From Timesonlone -

The FA is launching an investigation into the pitch invasion by about 5,000 City fans after their team's 4-2 aggregate victory

Its that 'fact' enough for you?

Thats one very simple way to look at it I suppose.

The bottom line that the FA are looking into the pitch invasion and no doubt the punch that Warnock received.

The 'morons' that Jordan refers to were probably those that encited others to run onto the pitch in the first place.When they didn't respect the clubs wishes and stay in the stands is a disgrace.

Lame excuses like 'its fun' or 'we were clebrating' won't cut much ice with the FA who take a very dim view of any infrigement of the rules particularly those that includes assault and personal abuse on the opposition.

As it says at the start of this thread - this will not go away and those numpties that invaded the pitch have only themselves to blame.

The article is about Simon Jordan in the main - the headline certainly is. He uses Max Clifford as his publicist and, after a humiliating fall from grace at the hands of a bunch of West Country bumpkins he'd never even heard of until a few weeks ago, he is spinning whatever he can to try and come out of it looking the bigger man.

He "feared for his safety" because a few people said he was orange? Please. Give me strength. He's ade far worse comments about people, as I've cited above.

Yes, if someone thumped Warnock, that is out of order and action should be taken against that individual. The club did all it could and one idiot in a crowd of 19,000 isn't something the club should be punished for.

I realise you are talking from the perspective of wanting to be proved right about pitch invasions being hugely dangerous, but try to see the article for what it is - an exercise in spin directly from the offices of Max Clifford.

Simon Jordan seriously gives me the creeps, maybe its his fanta face, maybe its his smarmymess. hes a nobody.

Fearing for his life!?! ROFL! ...oh please.... the Marines in Hellman's province fear for their lifes you stupid arrogant ####, not some time warped freak-show from 1985 having a ciggy with 5000 people in veiw!

Haha! Max Clifford as his agent, what a narcissist.

From Timesonlone -

The FA is launching an investigation into the pitch invasion by about 5,000 City fans after their team's 4-2 aggregate victory

Its that 'fact' enough for you?

Nowhere near enough for me to be particularly worried. According to "Timesonline" (and not the official FA website or ours as far as I can see) they are launching an investigation into the pitch invasion which is a rule that was broken in full view of everyone on television. Given the numerous pitch invasions at recent matches I would suggest there is little serious action the FA can take against us without hitting the other clubs up and down the country such as West Brom and Stoke (mind you they could refuse entry for the three of us and bring forward the "closed shop" Premier League that they probably crave). There is no mention in Timesonline of the FA launching an investigation into an assault on Neil Warnock or investigating Jordan's claims that he feared for his safety even though nobody laid a single finger on him. These issues can only be investigated if there is clear video evidence or if Mr Warnock/Jordan makes a complaint. The same Mr Warnock who described City fans, except for the one, as "great fans" and seemed to make light of the situation. My guess is that if video evidence was out there we would we have seen it on Sky Sports News every hour since and the club would have identified the ###### responsible by now and banned him for life.

Yes, we have one idiot out of the 5,000 who came on the pitch and I hope he gets identified and has the book thrown at him. We all know your views on pitch invasions but it seems you are scaremongering to me.

Archived