IGNORED

My New Baby

Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions for bringing on the birth. Despite spending vast sums on tonic water, pineapple and curry, the baby held out until yesterday 26/5/08, allowing me an unrestricted enjoyment of Saturday, barring the result, of course.

Millie was born at St. Michael's, weighing in at 8lb 3oz.

Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions for bringing on the birth. Despite spending vast sums on tonic water, pineapple and curry, the baby held out until yesterday 26/5/08, allowing me an unrestricted enjoyment of Saturday, barring the result, of course.

Congratulations! Named after Keith Millen I see. :innocent06:

Is this your first baby? If she is then you'll start experienceing emotions that you never realsied you had.Its amazing what an impact your first born has.

My daughter - now 22, weighed exactly the same as Millie when she was born.

Awh congrats, i love that name!

(A few piccies of the ickle cuttie would be nice)

Great news mate! I've got 2 boys, 3 and half and 18 months, and they are great fun and with a bit of luck one will play for City and the other a future major winner. I remember the birth clearly and I cried like a little girl after losing her mum in Sainsbury's - brings a tear to my eye as I write this! Good luck with it!

Archived