IGNORED

Football Manager 2016

Shtanley

Just got the beta, obviously started one with City to see what it was saying. Baker is our best player according to my scout which is pretty understandable and the media predict us to finish bottom. If you want to know anything I'll try to put some pictures up/tell you on here. Remember that they should update stuff when the full game comes out. 

Be more interested in your general thoughts on the game mate, and whether it's worth the change from FM2015, given the amount of data/graphic updates out there?

I normally buy the new one but for some reason I'm not feeling the urge to rush out and get this, probably because I haven't actually played 15 all that much!

Be more interested in your general thoughts on the game mate, and whether it's worth the change from FM2015, given the amount of data/graphic updates out there?

I normally buy the new one but for some reason I'm not feeling the urge to rush out and get this, probably because I haven't actually played 15 all that much!

To be honest I absolutely sweated 15. Way more than normal, managed to win 9 consecutive prem titles with City. I think changing the game is always worth it really because the far distant future can get quite tedious eventually. Plus starting in the championship will be way harder than having a season to cruise to the league 1 title. 

Yeah fair shout. Are there any stand out 'new' features or is it pretty much business as usual with an updated DB?

Yeah I think the aesthetics have certainly changed a fair amount, you can choose what your manager looks like (Who cares), but theres also a fantasy mode which looks pretty cool. Best way to find out more would be to just look on their youtube or follow @Milessi on twitter

Won't bother this time last one was so slow on the iPad. Can't be dealing with slow.

I despise handheld, just not the same.

Budget?

£3m if you say you're going to avoid relegation. I got roughly 500k more when I said I'd avoid "a relegation fight", but it is the beta and could change

To be honest I thought I'd get grief over Kodjia finishing being low, he wasn't reviewed by me but the researcher for the French leagues. 12 seems fair at the moment as he does seem to finish poorly a lot of the time - still seems to be scoring a lot for me currently though. 

Ive boosted freeman a fair bit to from last year (along with most others to) but I'll have to review him for the next update! 

Transfer budget caused me a big headache, I imagine some will moan because it's not £9 million, but that gives you the option of spending about 37 million when spread over 48 months so I went with 3 million - I'm still finding it hard to sign decent players so guess that's realistic then!!

To be honest I thought I'd get grief over Kodjia finishing being low, he wasn't reviewed by me but the researcher for the French leagues. 12 seems fair at the moment as he does seem to finish poorly a lot of the time - still seems to be scoring a lot for me currently though. 

Ive boosted freeman a fair bit to from last year (along with most others to) but I'll have to review him for the next update! 

Transfer budget caused me a big headache, I imagine some will moan because it's not £9 million, but that gives you the option of spending about 37 million when spread over 48 months so I went with 3 million - I'm still finding it hard to sign decent players so guess that's realistic then!!

Kodjia's other stats seem a bit weak, dribbling  could be higher especially as Freeman is 15. Other things like work rate and anticipation could be higher.

Is there any way to make it so the owner sanctions one 'marquee' signing as it seems he was willing to do this summer?

Unless you are a student or unemployed how does anyone find time to play this game?

Seems like with all the new features etc it is more time consuming than ever?

Same here mate - I just don't have the time now. Was my favourite waste of time once upon a time when the missus was watching her crap tv. Think the last version I was bought was around 09 / 10, tried the smartphone version a few years ago and didn't enjoy it at all

All seems a little over complicated. Remember winning the Prem about 10 times in a row and about 6 European Cups with Shrewsbury Town on Championship Manager about 15 years ago after taking them through the leagues, so appreciate it's more life like, but it should be fun, something you can switch off whilst playing - doesn't seem like that kind of game anymore

Archived