IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread (Merged)

cityexile

Just putting this here from the transfer thread, in case some never venture there. With apologies to google translate. May or may not be something in it.

Yacine Bammou

That is why the FC Nantes should not retain Bammou which seems from Canal Plus , under discussion for a way out. According to the TV channel, Bammou is in talks with Bristol City, Championship club for a loan until the end of the season. This would ease competition to the position of number 9.

8 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Just putting this here from the transfer thread, in case some never venture there. With aplogies to google translate. May or may not be something in it.

Yacine Bammou

That is why the FC Nantes should not retain Bammou which seems from Canal Plus , under discussion for a way out. According to the TV channel, Bammou is in talks with Bristol City, Championship club for a loan until the end of the season. This would ease competition to the position of number 9.

could be the new Kodj?

16 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

Talksport just announced Lewis Grabban has signed on a season long loan deal

Rumours are we get the loan, unless somebody whacks £7m on the table before 11 o clock. Difficult one to manage if it falls through and we had a Plan B.

Got home from work, put on SSN and saw Chelsea had resigned David Luiz from PSG.

Despite his wealth, the player travelled over on Eurostar, didn't bother with any minders and gladly allowed fans to take selfies with him as he walked through St Pancras station.

50 minutes ago, I am the mole said:

Jack wilshere is all that's wrong with English Football has had the chance to play abroad experience something different but seems like he choose Bournemouth instead!!! :blink:

I think he made the right choice, can't see Roma or AC Milan being to excited about signing him but he'll be a big fish at Bournemouth - might be the boost to his confidence that he needs to get back to his best

9 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I think he made the right choice, can't see Roma or AC Milan being to excited about signing him but he'll be a big fish at Bournemouth - might be the boost to his confidence that he needs to get back to his best

Half agree with the big fish more games thing, but surely he's been billed as jack Wilshere the big English midfield sensation, he should believe he should walk into those midfields. 

It's not just him to be honest why is it our better players never bother to go abroad until the past their prime? 

54 minutes ago, I am the mole said:

Half agree with the big fish more games thing, but surely he's been billed as jack Wilshere the big English midfield sensation, he should believe he should walk into those midfields. 

It's not just him to be honest why is it our better players never bother to go abroad until the past their prime? 

Money probably? Why go abroad to earn half what they'll earn here.

that and the fact we just aren't very cultural are we?

he may have been billed as this big England sensation but who's to say he actually believes that hype?

3 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Seems very quiet, not a mention on SSN all night.... time for bed maybe?

Given the amount of hours they`ve spent standing outside Bournemouth`s banging on about Jack bloody Wilshere you`d have thought they would have mentioned Grabban as well. Unless, of course, neither club wants it mentioned.

I think overall we have had a good transfer window and especially when you compare to last years disastrous window. I'm sure LJ would all of liked to signed a experienced striker that can fill in for Tammy if he gets injured or gets out of form....but when you look  at the depth of the squad otherwise we are looking a lot stronger then last year.

Archived