IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

15 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You don't believe that I was watching Strictly, or don't believe that those 6 people would do a better job than LJ?

For the record I now watching the Denzel Washington film Deja Vu. It contains some incredibly questionable science. Although none of it as questionable as LJ's tactics. 

With respect Fordy  Deja Vu isn't on now. It was on between 12 and 2 this afternoon and is being repeated this Tuesday from 7.45

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Is a Lee Johnson Sack Watch something you get given as a leaving present, a bit like a carriage clock?

Once we get to a certain amount and buy said watch, does that mean he has to go???

If so where and how can I contribute?

26 minutes ago, NorfolkInChance said:

Perhaps another PowerPoint presentation has saved him...

That would have to be a pretty long presentation.  I'm imagining the 'whoosh' sound for every million spent and a lot of slides of the bench, under 21 team and the radio Bristol commentators booth.

For me LJ is still here for one reason only .  His contract extension! Money is not the issue . If we can shell out 14m quid on players in a year then we sure as hell can shell out to pay LJ offf . He's purely here in my view because someone , whether it's MA, SL or JL , is embarrrassed at their decision to extend his contract and doesn't want to lose face . Put your pride aside ffs and do what's needed guys !!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

For me LJ is still here for one reason only .  His contract extension! Money is not the issue . If we can shell out 14m quid on players in a year then we sure as hell can shell out to pay LJ offf . He's purely here in my view because someone , whether it's MA, SL or JL , is embarrrassed at their decision to extend his contract and doesn't want to lose face . Put your pride aside ffs and do what's needed guys !!!!! 

I actually agree 100% with this point and would say sacrifice your pride, man up and admit your mistake for the sake of the club. He has to go!

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I don't think contract lengths for managers really mean much. The league managers association chairman said on talksport a while ago that the average payoff was about 2-3 months salary.

Archived