IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

10 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

This thread is an utter disgrace.  Next you'll be wanting us to lose so LJ gets sacked.  Call yourself loyal fans?

This thread has nothing to do with wanting the team to lose.

It's a thread where loyal fans are openly discussing what they think is best for the club...just because some would like the manager replaced doesn't mean they don't want the club to progress. In most cases it's the exact opposite.

Supporting the team, wanting them to win and sharing your views are two totally different things.

7 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

No, it's an utter disgrace that people are supporting a manager who is clueless and taking us down

I have to agree. Really wish it wasn't thus and we were heading for the pay offs playing fantastic football with a team full of passion and harmony. Unfortunately we are not.

How the man is still in a job is beyond me. Inconsistent selections, tactial mistakes time and time again, formation switches that neglect the consistency that players need, and bizarre explanations in post match interviews.

He is doing pretty much everything wrong.....seems to think he is a promotoer of modern day football tactics but ultimately he is lost.

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

2307hrs. Dream feed here so I'm awake. 

Just found out I can't go to the Forest game with the little one - they won't let me in. 

But most disappointing is that LJ looks set to last into next week. 

Have a good watch Fordy

Bacon sarnie with HP Source and mug of tea about 7.....OK

4 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Peg...have to go to bed as have school run in morning...any developments please text me and will let Lee know :yes:

Don't forget your PE kit osrobin or you'll have to run in your pants, and do 100lines at playtime...

'I must bring my kit for PE or bring a note from home, I must bring my kit for PE or bring a note from home... etc etc...

(Oh,  'the' school run... ahh!.. tch, silly me, soz  :)

2 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

City always has a management meeting Monday morning after Saturdays match.lets wait and see what happens today.Then Lee does a press conference before travelling away for Tuesday game.

Damn it now you've doomed me to a day of refreshing OTIB and Twitter!

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

11:05 - just dipped into OTIB in vain hope he might have been given the boot... but I see not.

Johnson OUT!

Got to have the board Vote of Confidence, etc first...Its the natural way ( well at any other football team)

2 hours ago, Toffee dog said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but isn't this similar to the end of GJ's reign, rumours of dressing room unrest & punch ups or potential punch ups with players?

If there is any truth in this then this does not bode well.

If it means he's on his way out, then it bodes very well.

4 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

7.12 No news. Kylie Pentelow still on alert

CBS/CNN/NBC News Crews on standby

Donald Trump is taking advice

Putin halts his schedule to await news

The Queen returns to Buckingham Palace

The world waits

I'm waiting for a text from Nicola Sturgeon .... if anyone is itk it'll be her, - the freaky haggis... 

I hope he doesn't get the sack, because sacking yet another manager makes us look terrible.

Since GJ left, we've pretty much sacked a manager every year. That's an absymal record, and shows some terrible mismanagement from the board. It also provides a lack of stability for the players, and a disjointed team cobbled together by a set of managers that we feel aren't ready for this level.

We slate the likes of Chelsea and co for being trigger happy, but we're just as bad. At least the top clubs have the pick of upcoming managers. If we're not hiring a Yes Man like SOD or LJ, we're hiring a grafter to pull us from the shit until they reach a point where they're out of their depth.

I'm yet to see a suitable suggestion for who we hire if LJ is given the boot, probably because there aren't any better managers on the market. We can't persuade any currently employed managers because we'll end up sacking them in a year. The only candidate I can remotely think of that could do a job for us is Ryan Giggs, and that's purely because he might end up being a good manager.

1 minute ago, EnderMB said:

I hope he doesn't get the sack, because sacking yet another manager makes us look terrible.

Since GJ left, we've pretty much sacked a manager every year. That's an absymal record, and shows some terrible mismanagement from the board. It also provides a lack of stability for the players, and a disjointed team cobbled together by a set of managers that we feel aren't ready for this level.

We slate the likes of Chelsea and co for being trigger happy, but we're just as bad. At least the top clubs have the pick of upcoming managers. If we're not hiring a Yes Man like SOD or LJ, we're hiring a grafter to pull us from the shit until they reach a point where they're out of their depth.

I'm yet to see a suitable suggestion for who we hire if LJ is given the boot, probably because there aren't any better managers on the market. We can't persuade any currently employed managers because we'll end up sacking them in a year. The only candidate I can remotely think of that could do a job for us is Ryan Giggs, and that's purely because he might end up being a good manager.

Our losing streak and lead balloon descent makes us look ridiculous and complacent.

Archived