IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

46 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Brian Tinnion - Resigned

Gary Johnson - Mutual Consent

Keith Millen - Temporary basis

Steve Coppell - Resigned

Keith Millen - Sacked

Derek McInnes - Sacked

Sean O'Driscoll - Sacked

Steve Cotterill - Gardening Leave

Lee Johnson?

Only three of our last 8 managers have been truly sacked.

We are not as bad as Leeds or any other "sacking club"

Sorry but Mutual Consent & Gardening Leave are just terms for being sacked in a respectful manner

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Sorry but Mutual Consent & Gardening Leave are just terms for being sacked in a respectful manner

Meh. Either way, we are not a "basket case" of a club and gave the majority of those sacked at least 18months at the helm to show us what they could do and their sacking was ultimately justified as they either failed to deliver or their position became untenable.

Disagree?

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

Meh. Either way, we are not a "basket case" of a club and gave the majority of those sacked at least 18months at the helm to show us what they could do and their sacking was ultimately justified as they either failed to deliver or their position became untenable.

Disagree?

Of course not

46 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Having had a busy day and this being my first visit to the forum following the defeat today, I am shocked not to be reading about LJ's dismissal...

Would hope that SL has the decency to do it to his face, they will still be on their way back from Nottingham at the moment.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I agree. Apart from Pulis and Joe Jordan I can't remember a manager being poached from us to go to another club. Gary J was linked with Derby I think once but apart from that we seem to take managers who have had some success elsewhere (in some form ) and totally screw them up! 

The only hope I've got is Steve Lansdown didn't want to give him the sack immediately after the match as it would have been  embarrassing for him travelling back on the coach with the players. Hopefully a quiet word when they get back to Bristol.  

Just now, pongo88 said:

The only hope I've got is Steve Lansdown didn't want to give him the sack immediately after the match as it would have been  embarrassing for him travelling back on the coach with the players. Hopefully a quiet word when they get back to Bristol.  

He sacked Cotterill 24 hours after Preston defeat so there is still time. But he ain't going anywhere which is a joke. Can't believe SL is allowing this to happen. 

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I was thinking the same, as that would have been really awkward 

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

He sacked Cotterill 24 hours after Preston defeat so there is still time. But he ain't going anywhere which is a joke. Can't believe SL is allowing this to happen. 

SL must want another stab at us winning silverware and winning the league 1 title next season 

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

8.27pm LJ's on the coach back from Nottingham just outside Gloucs.

It's a gloomy picture above the Peter Carroll express. Flint was playing Candy Crush but now he's staring out the window. Tomlin is sleeping. You can hear a pin drop...

Tomlin is sleeping as he must be knackered coming on for 20 mins, not tracking back once and doing a couple of step overs :laugh: 

Just now, Septic Peg said:

8.27pm LJ's on the coach back from Nottingham just outside Gloucs.

It's a gloomy picture above the Peter Carroll express. Flint was playing Candy Crush but now he's staring out the window. Tomlin is sleeping. You can hear a pin drop...

The team pull into Gloucester services and are amazed at how wonderful the pit stop is! LJ takes a look to his right and finds himself starring at all the dead meat and he then sees his face in one of the hanging pig bodies and reality hits! "I am a deadman walking" 

Archived