IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

2 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

How predictable.  Out come the bed wetters.  You all LOVE it when we lose so you can spit your dummies out and abuse the manager. FFS.

So you want LJ to carry on as head coach do you? This run is an absolute disgrace.

Feel sad for him and really wanted him to succeed but would have to think today was the game that was highlighted as decision time by the board a couple of league games back and if Rowett is their target the time to act is now.

Shame but this has now spiralled out of control and needs sorting.

3 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

How predictable.  Out come the bed wetters.  You all LOVE it when we lose so you can spit your dummies out and abuse the manager. FFS.

Very few of us want City to lose.  A good proportion of us want Johnson to succeed.

But there becomes a point when a decision has to be made. 8 losses, 12 in 13, are the results based facts, as is 2 points off safety.  I will go into my thoughts separately.

Not everyone (very few in fact) resorts to insults to get their point across....you yourself have done that my calling fans bed wetters.  Perhaps a count to 10 before hitting the reply button.

2 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Feel sad for him and really wanted him to succeed but would have to think today was the game that was highlighted as decision time by the board a couple of league games back and if Rowett is their target the time to act is now.

Shame but this has now spiralled out of control and needs sorting.

It certainly does. He should do the decent thing and resign. Sorry LJ no more excuses.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Very few of us want City to lose.  A good proportion of us want Johnson to succeed.

But there becomes a point when a decision has to be made. 8 losses, 12 in 13, are the results based facts, as is 2 points off safety.  I will go into my thoughts separately.

Not everyone (very few in fact) resorts to insults to get their point across....you yourself have done that my calling fans bed wetters.  Perhaps a count to 10 before hitting the reply button.

None of which changes the fact that sacking the coach isn't the answer here.

Archived