IGNORED

Booing for the substitutes

Charlie BCFC

5 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Yeah but it changed the game fans showed no support doing that absolutely pathetic

I agree it was ridiculous. Sixty minutes of nothing from the two players subbed and it transformed the game. 

Youd think people would learn to wait until after the game. How can anyone say it's the wrong decision before they've been given chance to play? 

All three subs involved in the goal, all three were bright and lovely and offered a lot more than the players they replaced, today. 

EDIT - that should of course have been bright and lively but Matty is lovely so I'll leave it. 

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

Yeah but it changed the game fans showed no support doing that absolutely pathetic

I think we fans have been nothing but supportive over these past 20 games. 

Tensions and passions are high, if people wish to voice their dissatisfaction then they are right to do so. 

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

I agree it was ridiculous. Sixty minutes of nothing from the two players subbed and it transformed the game. 

Youd think people would learn to wait until after the game. How can anyone say it's the wrong decision before they've been given chance to play? 

All three subs involved in the goal, all three were bright and lovely and offered a lot more than the players they replaced, today. 

Exactly 

3 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I think we fans have been nothing but supportive over these past 20 games. 

Tensions and passions are high, if people wish to voice their dissatisfaction then they are right to do so. 

To boo substitutions before they've even come on the pitch isn't right at any time. At the time of the booing it remained to be seen whether it was the right call. And as it happens it was. 

It's like when we slag off a player before they've even signed. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

To boo substitutions before they've even come on the pitch isn't right at any time. At the time of the booing it remained to be seen whether it was the right call. And as it happens it was. 

It's like when we slag off a player before they've even signed. 

The booing was for the decision to sub Tammy and Tomlin...wasn't it?

Our top 2 goal scorers taken off with our next two not even on the bench in a game everyone said we must win with a shocking 60 minutes of football under their belts, I understand it. I won't argue right or wrong but it was a frustrating afternoon for 18,000 people and I don't blame a few for disapproving. 

21 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

What was the point? I know it was bizarre and I know we didn't play well but booing when the subs were made is just unacceptable. The fans should've atleast gave the players a chance and guess what-we won from a goal from a sub! 

It wasn't just a goal from one of the subs. It was all 3 of the subs who combined to make and score the goal. 

Taylor to Patterson, who's shot was saved before Djuric scored the rebound. 

The crowd were singing you don't know what your doing. Obviously aimed at LJ rather than booing the subs themselves. 

I thought the crowd were great when we needed it after the subs came on and got us over the line

We won just! Djuric got a goal, Taylor looked good and Cotterill was excellent. Horrible game but take the points, that's where we are.

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

The crowd were singing you don't know what your doing. Obviously aimed at LJ rather than booing the subs themselves. 

I thought the crowd were great when we needed it after the subs came on and got us over the line

We won just! Djuric got a goal, Taylor looked good and Cotterill was excellent. Horrible game but take the points, that's where we are.

Exactly the subs were xritiacised by the manager.

11 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Should've been at Tomlin for his Tony Dinning impersonation. 

I booed at LJ.. I felt we should have gone with 2 up front from the start and Tammy isolated again wasn't the right approach to a team who's leaking goals. No doubt it was his tactical genius which won us the game though... We should have started the game with 2 up top. 

1 minute ago, Brizzol said:

I booed at LJ.. I felt we should have gone with 2 up front from the start and Tammy isolated again wasn't the right approach to a team who's leaking goals. No doubt it was his tactical genius which won us the game though... We should have started the game with 2 up top. 

Don't know why he took Brownhill out

2 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Who completely changed the game? Well done great support bpl the person who won us the game.

The manager who has presided over the worst run in the club's 120 year history. He doesn't know what he is doing and taking us down. Shame he couldn't change the Reading game, or Cardiff, or Brentford, PNE, Wolves, Ipswich, need I go on? One fluke win over a side that gets about a point every two games. It's dire.

19 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

That's the way I saw it, coupled with a few chants of "you don't know what you're doing"...clearly aimed at bringing Tammy off, not aimed at Duric. Hopefully Duric realises that as well.

We were better after the substitutions.

3 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

The manager who has presided over the worst run in the club's 120 year history. He doesn't know what he is doing and taking us down. Shame he couldn't change the Reading game, or Cardiff, or Brentford, PNE, Wolves, Ipswich, need I go on? One fluke win over a side that gets about a point every two games. It's dire.

Agree that he isn't good enough but you can't blame him for today.

Archived