IGNORED

Booing for the substitutes

Charlie BCFC

4 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

The manager who has presided over the worst run in the club's 120 year history. He doesn't know what he is doing and taking us down. Shame he couldn't change the Reading game, or Cardiff, or Brentford, PNE, Wolves, Ipswich, need I go on? One fluke win over a side that gets about a point every two games. It's dire.

Agree that he isn't good enough but you can't blame him for today.

17 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

The booing was for the decision to sub Tammy and Tomlin...wasn't it?

Yes the booing was not for the subs for gods sake , it was for who were being taken off , people stop making trouble for the sake of it , the fans who were there are the every week diehards , they have suffered big time , there was a lot of pent up frustration and tension there today ,result positive , other results terrible , with the games to come people are worried big time

Taylor did look lively though ,some hope maybe 

Just now, Flint says No said:

Agree that he isn't good enough but you can't blame him for today.

No no, I don't blame him today, the subs we excellent. But in general that moment I had enough. Straight after it was back to supporting the team. Still think he needs to go, blaming the fans for having had enough after 1 win in 3 months is unfair, we've been incredibly loyal.

2 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Yes the booing was not for the subs for gods sake , it was for who were being taken off , people stop making trouble for the sake of it , the fans who were there are the every week diehards , they have suffered big time , there was a lot of pent up frustration and tension there today ,result positive , other results terrible , with the games to come people are worried big time

Taylor did look lively though ,some hope maybe 

Yeah but that changed the game and it was disgraceful that people booed and every week for bards wouldn't have booed.

2 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

No no, I don't blame him today, the subs we excellent. But in general that moment I had enough. Straight after it was back to supporting the team. Still think he needs to go, blaming the fans for having had enough after 1 win in 3 months is unfair, we've been incredibly loyal.

Loyal fans wouldn't have booed

10 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Yep, I'll just stand, shell out hundreds of pounds and watch a group of people paid thousands a week deliver utter crap week it week out and say nothing. 

Absolutely entitled to your opinion - not entitled to express it over encouraging a debutant or a new striker though. I think that's the difference. 

2 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Don't go then

The argument of a true 'fan',  I think we are allowed to show displeasure when a squad as supposedly as good, and expensive as ours, seems to be managed so badly that we're where we are.

who are the true fans?  Those cheering us onto Div 3 or those trying to stop SL from being a stubborn wotsir so we have more chance of staying in the division?

Each to their own but stop the yawnfest of 'don't go then' comments.

1 hour ago, Flint says No said:

What was the point? I know it was bizarre and I know we didn't play well but booing when the subs were made is just unacceptable. The fans should've atleast gave the players a chance and guess what-we won from a goal from a sub! 

Oh **** off.... we were a disgrace again today... no one wants him here, if he's stays we're down plain and simple!!!

Just now, 'keepuplino' said:

Oh **** off.... we were a disgrace again today... no one wants him here, if he's stays we're down plain and simple!!!

He changed the game was no point in booing him and all three subs linked up to score the goal and we win the game. Go get some sense before chatting s*** on this forum.

21 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Loyal fans wouldn't have booed

Why?

The word fan does have not to mean lemming like subservience.

Loyal fans of decades were booing.

Its normal, happens everywhere and Mr Johnson is getting a easier ride than other Managers like Russell Osman (more wins) have in the past.

10 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I'm the one talking crap when I didn't boo like an unloyal t*** at a decision which changed the game  for us. Good one sir. 

You're such a bell end, being a loyal fan which I am for many years, does not mean I see no evil, didn't boo myself but saw the fans point , it was a dreadful game , fantastic we won but not blind.

6 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

You're such a bell end, being a loyal fan which I am for many years, does not mean I see no evil, didn't boo myself but saw the fans point , it was a dreadful game , fantastic we won but not blind.

Great grammar btw :clap: I have to admit it was a dreadful game but all I'm saying is that booing the manager during the game is appauling behaviour and not giving subs a chance is even worse.

Archived