IGNORED

I can't handle another season in league one / Would you renew your season ticket? (Merged)

formerly known as ivan

I would renew because I like going out with my sons and meeting my friends.

I also know this is a very long game (a lifetime in fact) and my sons and there children will all follow their local team, city, because of me and that is bigger and more important than Lee Johnson or Steven Lansdown.

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I would renew because I like going out with my sons and meeting my friends.

I also know this is a very long game (a lifetime in fact) and my sons and there children will all follow their local team, city, because of me and that is bigger and more important than Lee Johnson or Steven Lansdown.

This is a brilliant answer. Probably the highlight of my night. 

(After resident evil)

Of course I'd renew, hate our results and the general mood around the club right now, but I'd never turn my back on them...

Can't understand so called fans who come out with tripe like, "if Warnock was manager you wouldn't see me at the Gate.."

I've said it loads on here, I support the badge, the name, the colours and my fellow fans...as for the players, backroom staff, manager, Board etc, they all come and go, seen it all before...we are the only ones who will stick around. With the possible exception of the types who 'hate' Warnock etc, despite never having met the objects of their hatred...they are just ill-informed....

And that is where I feel we're heading? How can someone who has only won 1 football game in 17 attempts keep their job? How can you justify changing the formation of a team that scores 3 against Derby? How can you justify dropping the player that scored 1 and assisted 2 in his first full debut? Hamstring I hear you say? Well in that case how can you justify him coming on and playing 3/4 of the game!! Or even being of the bench? How can you justify spending a total of £5.5m of 2 players that don't play? One arguably our best centre back and the other has hardly been given a chance. How can you justify selling Luke Ayling with our defensive issues? How can you justify the lack of passion? How can you justify the lack of improvement with all the money that has been spent? I could continue...

I'm sick and tired of hearing "knee jerk this and knee jerk that". I'm sick of it. Only Bristol City can take a double winning squad and tear it to shreds. Tear the team spirit and soul out of it, and employ an ex player who was so marmite during his playing career that you could literally spread him on toast. A manager than had zero, yes, zero experience in managing a team in one of the most competitive leagues in the world. 

Can someone please justify why this guy still has a job when all I can see is failure? And please Lee, if you're reading this, believe me, you aren't hurting as much as anyone, because if you were hurting as much as this fan, you would leave for the sake of the club. 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sadly tonight after 30 years of supporting the side, buying a season ticket for next season seems an unlikely thing at the moment 

Yes starting to think the same fantastic stadium but watching Div 3 football can't bear it. We need some changes now still time as long as Blackburn and Rotherham keep losing.

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sadly tonight after 30 years of supporting the side, buying a season ticket for next season seems an unlikely thing at the moment 

We have a good squad, with the right leadership all could be turned around quite quickly. Surely Mr L's finger must be on the trigger?

To be honest, this is the closest I've come to not renewing. But, I probably will. I still support the lads, they are my team, and whatever SL, LJ and MA do is beyond my control. I understand all the talk about 'DNA', football today, business, etc., but I think sometimes too much emphasis is put on this and the 'creative spark' is lost. 

Archived