IGNORED

LJ took training

bs3

I'd be sad if Pembo had gone as he did a good job as caretaker last time and we might need the same again. I can believe SL would try and get someone in to help LJ rather than sack him, but it would have to be someone like Harry Redknapp (mentioned in another unconnected thread) rather than someone like Millen.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Guess what?  There's waaaay too much wild speculation about what's been going on at AG today and I'll just wait until the club make an announcement via the OS and media.

At least when that happens we know it's official.

Hopefully Johnson will be gone.

Great, thanks for informing everyone.

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

Apologies for an early thread . Someone I know who is close to things at Ashton Gate was told the players were sent home from training and LJ went to AG, I posted in good faith but checked with another source and found out this afternoon that this was inaccurate.

LJ did in fact take training.

Here what I know from people various sources inside and outside the club. 

I am NOT saying anything is true below but this is what have said and talked about today at the club.

LJ  has offers to resign a couple of hours ago.

Pemberton is gone.

They have until Saturday to sort things out!

Milen may be coming back to the club in some capacity.

My sources are 100% genuine but even there are at a lost to know what is happening, what we can be sure of today it was not business as usual.

After your earlier thread which is now bollox .....why should we believe this load of crap. Get a life you complete knob 

1 minute ago, cynic said:

So, OP posts players sent home and LJ summonsed to Ashton Gate - which, surprisingly, turns out to be bullshit.

Now, same poster says LJ has "offered to resign", Pemberton has gone, and Millen may be on his way back.

And people are giving it the time of day ?

Not me Cynic.

See my earlier post on this thread. The one that PF liked so much.

2 minutes ago, City1984 said:

To be fair to @bs3 he is passing on what he has heard and to my knowledge is not nor has he/she been an attention seeker. Decent poster IMO and should be taken at face value. 

But obviously his sources have now lost credibility and even though BS3 may be a good person, I will not be believing his future posts. Burnt once, never again...

12 minutes ago, cynic said:

So, OP posts players sent home and LJ summonsed to Ashton Gate - which, surprisingly, turns out to be bullshit.

Now, same poster says LJ has "offered to resign", Pemberton has gone, and Millen may be on his way back.

And people are giving it the time of day ?

Wait, you don't mean...

images.jpg

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

My source said he resigned but I don't know if this have been accepted.

Pure speculation now but he may have offered to resign but SL wants to keep him at the club and they are looking to bring in some one to work along side him, maybe Milen.?

from your OP, and the trail of further posts it looks like your sources are having a good laugh. Its all a load of Bx

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

If he does resign, he kisses away probably £1m+.

He'd be stupid to do that.

Unfortunately, that contract extension will come back to haunt SL if LJ is sacked.

Maybe. But if he was asked to resign rather than offered, there would normally be a compensation package, in that case they would announce it as mutual consent. 

Knowng our luck, Lansdown has probably given him another extension. 

Archived