IGNORED

A real itch

Milan djurichimovic

6 minutes ago, Milan djurichimovic said:

Got a new home shirt yeterday wore it with it today and finding the collar really irritating around my neck and I did see a few people with t shirts underneath the home top at the game, just wondering if it's just me or you get used to it:blink: sorry if already mentioned somewhere else

I had exactly the same thing, my girlfriend tried it on and found it the same. Raised on another thread. I asked in the shop but they said no complaints about it. My girlfriend brought her own one and hers is fine. I wonder if there was a duff batch?

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Might be better once it`s been washed perhaps?

I tried washing it. Doesn't seem to have made any difference yet. I got the purple one too and that seems fine. It's weird. Hope it's not the same for the players! 

7 hours ago, Milan djurichimovic said:

Got a new home shirt yeterday wore it with it today and finding the collar really irritating around my neck and I did see a few people with t shirts underneath the home top at the game, just wondering if it's just me or you get used to it:blink: sorry if already mentioned somewhere else

Did you wash it before wearing it ?

The process of fabrication uses many chemicals so it is advisable to systematically wash any new garment before putting it next to your skin .

8 hours ago, Malago said:

Probably itching powder.  I expect the club bought it in the joke shop up Christmas Steps.

Wow there's a flash from the past, is that shop still there or are you teasing ?

I moved to Oz in 1971 & remember that shop from my younger days.

33 minutes ago, bpexile said:

Wow there's a flash from the past, is that shop still there or are you teasing ?

Yeah still there naught my first poo in a can from there went around town putting it on bycicle seats, sorry if it was anyone on here's bike I was 12 :facepalm: and thanks @Major Isewater shame as I love the 'brand new feel' but rather that than the itch thanks for info

3 hours ago, Milan djurichimovic said:

Yeah still there naught my first poo in a can from there went around town putting it on bycicle seats, sorry if it was anyone on here's bike I was 12 :facepalm: and thanks @Major Isewater shame as I love the 'brand new feel' but rather that than the itch thanks for info

Anyone else remember Graham's Gags just off East St? Long gone now but spent most summers buying pea shooters and a bag of peas in there.

My brother never had any peace with me about...

13 hours ago, Xspence said:

I had exactly the same thing, my girlfriend tried it on and found it the same. Raised on another thread. I asked in the shop but they said no complaints about it. My girlfriend brought her own one and hers is fine. I wonder if there was a duff batch?

If your girlfriend's got a duff batch she should get to the doctor right away..

4 hours ago, bpexile said:

unfortunately the bloke that ran it for years was done for sex offences rather ruined my memories of it.

12 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Yep same, unfortunately this happened on my shirt the second time I put it on.. will be getting in touch with the club shop today 

0B0E3433-8255-428D-AB6B-016656CB1AB7.jpg

Had the exact same flaw happen to my lads purple shirt and the lime shorts  - got it last Monday and did not wear it all week until Saturday and then we noticed the flaw. Managed to lose the receipt so was not sure what the club shop would do - also his name and number were on the back! Went to store an hour before kickoff & to be fair the manager in the store just said pick a new one out and they'll swap it no problem plus the lettering- was impressed with their response.He did say that I would have to queue- at that point the queue snaked around the whole shop but that was not a problem as was just glad to get it sorted as my lad would have been gutted! 

Archived