IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

12 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

OFF TOPIC WARNING

G-s, can you explain why you separate the word 'from' with dots in those positions, and put another one after it mid sentence?

I've seen it on several posts now and it's bugging me!

Ta. :thumbsup:

Is Garland-Sweden really Will.i.am?

24 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

OFF TOPIC WARNING

G-s, can you explain why you separate the word 'from' with dots in those positions, and put another one after it mid sentence?

A bit harsh with the greatest respect Noggers, it's his 2nd / 3rd language after all. 

A damn site better than me and I would imagine you good self could do with Swedish! 

32 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

OFF TOPIC WARNING

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fr.o.m.

10 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

A bit harsh with the greatest respect Noggers, it's his 2nd / 3rd language after all. 

A damn site better than me and I would imagine you good self could do with Swedish! 

Wasn't meaning to be harsh at all Ska, genuinely curious as G-s's English is generally very good, hence me wondering about this.

6 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Ta, glyn.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

OFF TOPIC WARNING

Yes it disturbs me. When i wrote the word, fr.o.m. It looks like that. I dont press any other tangents the computer write before me. Same about the word Think, i dont put big t in the word Think, see what I mean. Now Im gonna write the word, teacher. See no big t as in Think . How explain that? He he. Its not with purpose.

3 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Yes it disturbs me. When i wrote the word, fr.o.m. It looks like that. I dont press any other tangents the computer write before me. Same about the word Think, i dont put big t in the word Think, see what I mean. Now Im gonna write the word, teacher. See no big t as in Think . How explain that? He he. Its not with purpose.

Are you typing on an Apple device? 

Well, these things have a tendency to come out and City well might be cheesed off by that happening but many a recent transfer has come out of the left field so while this one brews along or is 'seemingly' dead, according to an independent journalist, perhaps there are 2 or 3 other players in the same position who City prefer and who are attracting their private attention. I certainly hope so. Maybe Eliason was leaked by City and now they are feigning anger; classic case of deflection. Well, that is what I would do and I am assuming City have a few more tools than this in their repertoire to shake off the pesky journos.

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Well, these things have a tendency to come out and City well might be cheesed off by that happening but many a recent transfer has come out of the left field so while this one brews along or is 'seemingly' dead, according to an independent journalist, perhaps there are 2 or 3 other players in the same position who City prefer and who are attracting their private attention. I certainly hope so. Maybe Eliason was leaked by City and now they are feigning anger; classic case of deflection. Well, that is what I would do and I am assuming City have a few more tools than this in their repertoire to shake off the pesky journos.

Think it was Norrköping who leaked to the press. Dont think the officials of City talk with the swedish press. Or maybe it was in English pree before swedish. Whatever, still think the deal is nearly done. Eliassons replacement is a danish player that is comfirmed. City,  Lyon, other Club?

20 minutes ago, cynic said:

May have missed it, but I haven't seen Stockhausen or any other journalist say its dead (Stockhausen did say the bid for Vassel was dead).

We are allegedly in for Ryan Kent on loan along with about 20 others and he would be a better fit imo - but Eliasson would be a decent acquisition. 

https://twitter.com/andystockhausen/status/890523915264675840

2 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

Glad you didn't take it the wrong way G-s, and good to know that something I was curious about was disturbing you already.

Hopefully sorted out fr.o.m. now on. :thumbsup:

I get the impression Stockhausen is saying the deal is dead in his opinion rather than he's got knowledge that it is. 

Stocky has made it clear he thinks we'll struggle to land Niclas Eliasson with the competition being the likes of Lyon etc.. 

It's clear we're in for the lad until he signs for another club I wouldn't say the deal is dead just unlikely. 

Still could happen and I think it will may well do. 

30 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

I get the impression Stockhausen is saying the deal is dead in his opinion rather than he's got knowledge that it is. 

Stocky has made it clear he thinks we'll struggle to land Niclas Eliasson with the competition being the likes of Lyon etc.. 

It's clear we're in for the lad until he signs for another club I wouldn't say the deal is dead just unlikely. 

Still could happen and I think it will may well do. 

Unless Lyon are playing their cards excessively and cunningly close to their chest , there is absolutely NO rumour linking them to Elliasson.

32 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Aftonbladet, Swedens largest paper now copying Stockhausens words. Eliasson is of to Lyon. If you want to read, Aftonbladet  Eliasson Bristol City. Dont know how to send it to you, old man, he he.

Nothing on the aftonbladet website that says that. The last article about Eliasson was July 18th

Archived