IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

Lyon bigger Club, yes. Money, same.English or speaking french, english. Food and drink, Lyon. Wheather, Lyon. French leauge not so popular as english leauge in Sweden. Bigger chance to pl with english leauge. We have people fr.o.m. the north already in City, Gustav and Hörður. Thinking of those things If I was a young swedish player. Think the mentalyti in England is more like Sweden than France. Dont say its better but more familiar for a young swedish guy who never lived abroad. If I was the agent of Eliiasson, I would say, sign Bristol City, he he. Someone said playtime, Think E have better chance to start in City than Lyon. Nowadays the money for Eliasson is not expensive If we compare to english players. Cotts said the money for brittish players are ridiculus. Look at the price of Kodjia, we bought him for a low price , next season to Villa with a very very good profit. Eliasson is young and the price is ok. Really hope we can get him. Think both Eliasson and Engvall Come fr.o.m. small cities in Sweden, about same age so that is a plus. We will see, probably Lyon, but who knows.

5 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Out of interest, is there any evidence Lyon have even made a bid? I know Andy Stockhausen said it was true they were interested but being interested and making a bid are different things...

No, I dont Think so. Some Norrköping fan have seen on instagram that people fr.o.m. Lyon was in Norrköping. Dont know If thats true. Swedish paper have written that City made a bid for Eliasson, thats the only thing for real. Eliasson is of they say in Norrköping. But to wich club? Think the deal is almost finish. Replacement for Eliasson in the team is already done. Eliasson wont play for Norrköping for a while.

Just now, Garland-sweden said:

No, I dont Think so. Some Norrköping fan have seen on instagram that people fr.o.m. Lyon was in Norrköping. Dont know If thats true. Swedish paper have written that City made a bid for Eliasson, thats the only thing for real. Eliasson is of they say in Norrköping. But to wich club? Think the deal is almost finish. Replacement for Eliasson in the team is already done. Eliasson wont play for Norrköping for a while.

Was the replacement definitely for Eliasson?

I've heard on another forum that Norrkoping have sold their other winger.

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

s ifk supporter, however, I can say that you get (if it's selling) all Sweden's most exciting player. Gets even better chance than Engvall to succeed in England, even though he may have little weight in the body. + Young guy with cruel shooter, technique and shot + cruel 1v1 (passes by his old man 9/10) - Growth in the body, more muscles are needed. We'll see what's going on. But I would miss him a lot in IFK if he leaves this summer while I'd like to see him succeed on bigger scenes.

Tommy, this is the translation I got when viewing one of the posts near the bottom of the page. I take it here "cruel" is akin to "deadly"?

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Was the replacement definitely for Eliasson?

I've heard on another forum that Norrkoping have sold their other winger.

Asummed that it was for E. Will tell you next time Norrköping plays If Eliasson is in the team. A Norrköping fan where in our swedish City forum a while ago. He said that Eliasson is a very good player. Telling because its Unusual  that a Norrköping fan visit a City forum in Sweden.

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

s ifk supporter, however, I can say that you get (if it's selling) all Sweden's most exciting player. Gets even better chance than Engvall to succeed in England, even though he may have little weight in the body. + Young guy with cruel shooter, technique and shot + cruel 1v1 (passes by his old man 9/10) - Growth in the body, more muscles are needed. We'll see what's going on. But I would miss him a lot in IFK if he leaves this summer while I'd like to see him succeed on bigger scenes.

Tommy, this is the translation I got when viewing one of the posts near the bottom of the page. I take it here "cruel" is akin to "deadly"?

Correct. Beats his man nine times out of ten.

Not exactly the way I would put it but he showed his potential at AIK Solna. 

9 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Engvall to move to Norrkoping to reduce our transfer fee I think.

Those 2 goals last night won't help that scenario!  What wages would Engvall get going back home, unless City supplement it.  I sensed from his interview last night he feels he's got an opportunity here.  

Just now, Davefevs said:

Those 2 goals last night won't help that scenario!  What wages would Engvall get going back home, unless City supplement it.  I sensed from his interview last night he feels he's got an opportunity here.  

Yes, I got that impression as well.

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Engvall to move to Norrkoping to reduce our transfer fee I think.

Ok, know what you and Tommy mean, or just Tommy. Its not the way i thinks. Engvalls girlfriend have moved to Bristol. Engvall started vs Cheltenham, we need rather a forward then an midfielder. Engvall earn 440 000 kr in City. Think a good player in Norrköping have maximum 100 000 kr a month more than 4 Times' better paid in City a month. 100 000 kr is about 9500 pound, you money. Think that Gustav is in LJ plans. Tommy maybe right but I hope not. If it dont work right turn left, he he.

Archived