IGNORED

Buying / Selling United tickets (Merged)

george1108

Hello 

Have a ticket I can't use for Wednesday - face value is £38 in the Landsdown but happy to do it on a pay what you can basis. Clearly I have no way of policing this so I am trusting the person who takes it to be honest!. Ideally would go to a committed fan who couldn't afford to buy one  but will do it on a first come first serve basis to avoid complication 

It's an electronic ticket so can be sent easily.

George 

Does anyone have a spare ticket for the Manchester United game.  I am 55 and a supporter since an 11 year old boy and a season ticket holder for many years, except of course, this year! Understandably, when the General Sale arrived, all tickets had been sold.

I'd be very grateful if someone had a spare ticket or if someone is now sadly unable to go.........

I don't want to watch the game on TV, I want to be in the ground for what should be a truly memorable experience.

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

How's the weather up there in Manchester today - all the snow gone now?

It would've been a long old process for this Manchester fan to fool us into thinking he's City since birth. He's only been posting on the forum for the last 13 years... :whistle: 

@cityfan I'm not able to offer anything but hopefully you'll be in luck. 

49 minutes ago, cityfan said:

Does anyone have a spare ticket for the Manchester United game.  I am 55 and a supporter since an 11 year old boy and a season ticket holder for many years, except of course, this year! Understandably, when the General Sale arrived, all tickets had been sold.

I'd be very grateful if someone had a spare ticket or if someone is now sadly unable to go.........

I don't want to watch the game on TV, I want to be in the ground for what should be a truly memorable experience.

You and 20.000 others

2 hours ago, cityfan said:

Why not this season..?

3 hours ago, cityfan said:

My son has a spare tkt,adult, but it's in the Atyeo, I don't know how much though 

3 hours ago, swanker said:

If i were you I'd get a half season ticket because it;s rocking at the Gate just now. Also it will guarantee you a ticket for what might be an even bigger game come the end of the season. Cardiff in the playoff final? Wouldn't miss that for the world.

Also help get a ticket for the semis of the League Cup 

4 hours ago, cityfan said:

When season tickets went on sale you would of had a chance to renew your ticket 

Thought I'd leave this here instead of creating a new thread.

If anyone has two spare tickets for sale (unlikely) and want them to go to genuine Bristol City supporters please let me know. Both live in Plymouth with me but due to work commitments (Royal Navy) cannot commit to games or memberships. My Dad is the reason I support this club so would be great to be able to sort something, he's travelled all over the country supporting us over the years. Hope I don't get shot down for this post and please  just ignore if you have an issue! 

Unlikely but worth a try. 

Long shot I know but worth a try.

I have my ticket for the Lansdown stand for tomorrow’s game, looking for 1 more, ideally in the Lansdown but open to other areas.

Fellow supporter who was originally working but has now been moved to day shift. 

Will pay face value. Please message me if you have a ticket available.

Thanks

Archived