IGNORED

Deserved Recognition For Dolly

Port Said Red

I may have missed it but I haven't seen anyone else mention this, I think it's great to see @Dollymarie's name up on the new board/artwork as one of our notable fans. She has been at the forefront of lots of initiatives in recent times and has been a great mediator with the club in various supporter causes. To be up there with people like Beryl Fudge say's it all really. 

Congratulations Dolly and Merry Xmas to you and yours. 

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I may have missed it but I haven't seen anyone else mention this, I think it's great to see @Dollymarie's name up on the new board/artwork as one of our notable fans. She has been at the forefront of lots of initiatives in recent times and has been a great mediator with the club in various supporter causes. To be up there with people like Beryl Fudge say's it all really. 

Congratulations Dolly and Merry Xmas to you and yours. 

Great to hear and very well deserved.

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Anyone know the criteria for getting names on that board? I know a fair few chaps and chapettes who’ve watched City home and away for over 40 years at around 100 different stadia....it would be brill to get some recognition for guys n gals like that....

All I was told was nominations had to be sent into the club. They did an article a few months back so I guess the names on there now came from that. 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Anyone know the criteria for getting names on that board? I know a fair few chaps and chapettes who’ve watched City home and away for over 40 years at around 100 different stadia....it would be brill to get some recognition for guys n gals like that....

I know many of those BS4 and am one myself but it's the 60 / 70 year people like my old man and his like that deserve to be up there, not us 'youngsters'! 

Well done Dolly on your recognition.

Archived