IGNORED

How long will Luke Williams stay?

dunsteral

4 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

This is serious.

Perhaps as a show of support for Luke Williams we fans could have one minute of applause on the 8th minute of half time in the Dolman block gents toilets.

#clapforluke

Or we could all cut our hair off, #GoBaldForLuke

You’ve obviously all missed the point.

In an effort to make Soccer more exciting, President Trump has announced that matches will no longer be allowed to end in a tie.

From today, all drawn matches will indeed be followed by a penalty shoot out. By coincidence, our match at Bolton is the first British match to be affected by this new rule, which has been endorsed by FIFA now they have been told about it.

Any country that fails to comply will be invaded by US Marines - except Mexico as there is a wall in the damn way.

Luke Williams has objected and is expected to resign shortly.

Clear? I’m amazed you missed this on BBC News.

7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

You’ve obviously all missed the point.

In an effort to make Soccer more exciting, President Trump has announced that matches will no longer be allowed to end in a tie.

From today, all drawn matches will indeed be followed by a penalty shoot out. By coincidence, our match at Bolton is the first British match to be affected by this new rule, which has been endorsed by FIFA now they have been told about it.

Any country that fails to comply will be invaded by US Marines - except Mexico as there is a wall in the damn way.

Luke Williams has objected and is expected to resign shortly.

Clear? I’m amazed you missed this on BBC News.

Fake news

1 hour ago, Super said:

If you google him this man comes up

lukewilliams.jpg

Bush wackers eh? What did the bush ever do to Luke Williams? 

Just sat there minding it's own, breeze rippling it's leaves and along comes Luke with a gert wack.

Starting a gofundme shortly to raise money for a years supply of Baby Bio to help the bush get over this mindless abuse from Luke Williams.

#prayforthebush

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Bush wackers eh? What did the bush ever do to Luke Williams? 

Just sat there minding it's own, breeze rippling it's leaves and along comes Luke with a gert wack.

Starting a gofundme shortly to raise money for a years supply of Baby Bio to help the bush get over this mindless abuse from Luke Williams.

#prayforthebush

I expect a lot of OTIBers already pray for bush 

2 hours ago, dunsteral said:

Who will our 5 (or more) penalty takers be?

Given that we have only scored 4 penalties in 2017 (presumably because that is all we have been awarded), and none of the takers are still with us (abraham x 2, tomlin and cotterill),

we are not exactly blessed with penalty takers in form.  Who do you think will step up to the plate?

Flint who walks on water will probably be willing, patterson (if he is on the pitch), pack, reid,wright  would be my choices but with little confidence.

Hope we dont need them (be positive).

2 hours ago, Super said:

Who is Luke Williams?

2 hours ago, Negan said:

Am I in a coma? What the hell is going on here. 

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

You mean I have a brother ?

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

So how long has Abraham been gone?

43 minutes ago, maxjak said:

No-one expects The Spanish Inquisition..............Why am I even Reading this bizarre thread

19 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Perhaps Luke Williams contract has a penalty clause?  Is that what this thread is about? 

:argh: ffs I've no f'ing idea anymore, dunno if this is relevant but do you know that .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deTGYinacYg  ? 

.....not anymore though! 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

That's what they said about Gordon Owen's penalty taking skills. 

It went something like...

"If he keeps taking penalties like that it will take the contagious to score"

At least that what it sounded like to me.

Swindon one was horrendous. Worst I’ve ever seen 

Archived