IGNORED

Club Accept Bid For Mcindoe

JMBCFC

If we dont replace him, we better hope plan A works.

I tend to think we wont replace him though as unless Johnson is shipping him out due to a grudge held from last season, which is possible, I cant imagine we'll recruit a more efficient left sided player.

IMO this could be a bad move for city, Mcindoe brings a lot to the squad. i hope we have someone lined up to come in for him who is at least his equal by they are few and far between

Agree, Mcindoe is a proven left sided Championship player and will be hard to replace.

Perhaps City will renew interest in Oldham's Chris Taylor, who we were strongly linked with a few weeks ago.

Should have signed Eremenko

Bit of a bold statement to make; but i am sure we will get someone in before saturday, i would like to think that GJ and his team wouldn't accept a bid for a player who is the only one who is suitable for the 'left winger' role and not have any plans in place to sign someone else.

Awaits all the " Mcindoe's a journeyman, disloyal, looking for the pay off/sign on " etc.

Myself I wouldn't blame him for going now, it's obvious with the club twice accepting offers that he's not in our plans, just hope we get a worthwhile replacement.

:disapointed2se:

Well im pissed off now i got him to sign last seasons shirt with every one else on the open day if i would have known Johnson was still going to sell him then i wouldent have botherd. :disapointed2se:

P.S Im gutted i liked McIndoes work rate and he will def need to be replaced or we will not make the top 6 :disapointed2se:

Im gutted i liked McIndoes work rate and he will def need to be replaced or we will not make the top 6 :disapointed2se:

Poppycock. we have arguably the best central midfielders in the division, and one of them is a effing engine.

we won't miss him at all, otherwise we wouldn't be so willing to get rid. fact.

:englandsmile4wf:

Well im pissed off now i got him to sign last seasons shirt with every one else on the open day if i would have known Johnson was still going to sell him then i wouldent have botherd. :disapointed2se:

P.S Im gutted i liked McIndoes work rate and he will def need to be replaced or we will not make the top 6 :disapointed2se:

I can't see us making no top 6 but we do need 3 players now, I'm gutted to say it but I was hoping my predictions for us climbing the table would go up as the season draws closer, it's going down.

Could be a busy week and would also not be surprised to see Trundle leave.

all we need to do is get Stern John back and your fream team is complete :innocent06:

Never said i wanted him back, just got bored and fancied sticking up for him :) decent pro anyway :innocent06:

On a side note. Why is everyone getting wound up about losing a player who WAS NEVER IN THE MANAGERS PLANS THIS SEASON? GJ knows best, and this decision won't have been taken lightly.

we dont need a wide man who doesn't play wide... we have central midfielders who can do that much mroe effectively. cheerio orange boots.

Never said i wanted him back, just got bored and fancied sticking up for him :) decent pro anyway :innocent06:

On a side note. Why is everyone getting wound up about losing a player who WAS NEVER IN THE MANAGERS PLANS THIS SEASON? GJ knows best, and this decision won't have been taken lightly.

we dont need a wide man who doesn't play wide... we have central midfielders who can do that much mroe effectively. cheerio orange boots.

So do you believe MM was going inside when ordered to stay on the wings?

Because if that's the case why was he regulary selected?

Much more effective! I assume you mean the new signings?

Archived