IGNORED

Club Accept Bid For Mcindoe

JMBCFC

I'm not surprised by this and I would be surprised if anyone actully is. The signs were very clear over the past week that he would be off. MM fell out with GJ badly last season I believe and I think both of them realise it is time to go there separate ways.

If we're letting McIndoe go we HAVE to have a left sided player coming in as a replacement. This 352 and 433 malarky is all well and good for arsing around pre-season but realistically we'll need to have a solid 442 and without a left sided player we don't. And for the odd one or two who are slagging McIndoe off, go find a left midfielder/winger who has been more productive in terms of goals and assists at this level in the last few years that we could sign. Honestly some people must really be suffering from memory loss if they can't remember what the left side was like before McIndoe, criticising his performances given the shambles we saw across the rest of the midfield last season really is beyond stupid.

I trust GJ in this case, a bad egg in the camp is not good for morale. I also believe this 352 and 433 malarkey is the formation he will use on the opening game.

GJ brought him here, and he's now kicking him out, he done a job, now let's move on and progress! :chant6ez:

Well im pissed off now i got him to sign last seasons shirt with every one else on the open day if i would have known Johnson was still going to sell him then i wouldent have botherd. :disapointed2se:

P.S Im gutted i liked McIndoes work rate and he will def need to be replaced or we will not make the top 6 :disapointed2se:

Top 6? Don't be daft. Top twelve will be an achievement this season.

but realistically we'll need to have a solid 442 and without a left sided player we don't.

Why do we have to play 4-4-2?

Ok it would be useful to have a left winger, if our normal formation doesn't work, something new to try.

It's not a written rule that you have to play 4-4-2 you know. you play the formation which plays to the players strengths. That is not 4-4-2 at the moment.

Coventry? cardiff? who cares so long as it isnt us :D

THIS HAS MADE MY WEEK. i'd take another week of swine flu to see mccombe gone too!

i've decided that your a plank! IMO! shoot down MM (because he wants to wear orange,red, or green boots) and stick up for SJ who was sh!te FACT!!!!

i for one would like to say thanks Mcindoe and good luck.

i would like us to make a bid for that guy from barnsley cant think of his name

EDIT; campbell-rice

Why not top six? Lets get behind the club, you will not get anywhere in life being negative.

Positivity and confidence breads success.

and dissapointment ;

One good news (victory in friendly) but then... :noexpression:

whatever you think of him, he has been our most creative and our highest goal scoring midfielder since we came up to this league. We are losing him...and not replacing him, this in my opinion...it a massive, massive mistake

Now I ask myself why GJ let Eremenko go,if the club had the idea to sell MM in case of new offers... :disapointed2se: If he will go away,we need another midfielder,even if for example Haynes could do the winger...

One good news (victory in friendly) but then... :noexpression:

Now I ask myself why GJ let Eremenko go,if the club had the idea to sell MM in case of new offers... :disapointed2se: If he will go away,we need another midfielder,even if for example Haynes could do the winger...

Because he was shite!

He played alright against Hereford but looked very unfit and hardly tracked back. If that was Jennison M Williams out on the field that day I doubt he would have had the attention Eremenko got, his performance was blown WAY over the top.

Ok it would be useful to have a left winger, if our normal formation doesn't work, something new to try.

It's not a written rule that you have to play 4-4-2 you know. you play the formation which plays to the players strengths. That is not 4-4-2 at the moment.

Surely now the rules allow for 7 subs, this allows the luxury of having the players on the bench to cover all possible formations. We are sure to find ourselves in games when wide players might open the game up for us and if McIndoe isn't replaced, we're depriving ourselves of that 4-4-2 option.

Something else I just don't understand is the McIndoe haters. I've seen far too many wingers who disappear from a game after one heavy tackle and certainly wouldn't bother putting in any tackles themselves. McIndoe works as hard as anyone in the side and is always tackling back and still manages to create the majority of our assists. He's accused of being temperamental, but all I see is a bloke who hates losing, so what's wrong with that? He weighs in with more goals than you can reasonably expect from a winger, so really can't see why he takes so much stick.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll just say thanks for all you've done for BCFC Michael and hope you get more respect from the supporters of your new club!

I'm disappointed with this and I reckon GJ has dropped a clanger by letting MM go. You need to have strength in depth

and quality players. Fact - MM is a quality player and has never looked out of place in this division.

In my opinion, getting rid of Mcindoe is a mistake. I bet he comes back to bite us on the ass at some stage in the future.

And GJ signed the bloke after managing him at Yeovil, so surely he must have known everything about his character?

I'm disappointed with this and I reckon GJ has dropped a clanger by letting MM go. You need to have strength in depth

and quality players. Fact - MM is a quality player and has never looked out of place in this division.

In my opinion, getting rid of Mcindoe is a mistake. I bet he comes back to bite us on the ass at some stage in the future.

And GJ signed the bloke after managing him at Yeovil, so surely he must have known everything about his character?

Letting him go? getting rid? I agree that MM will be missed but do we know the whys and wherefores of the move ? No, lets wait and hear the whole story.

It will be the fallback for a few games in when whichever system we mess about with gets found out.

There's a reason for it being so popular and if you think we won't end up playing it for a large part of next season you're mistaken.

352 doesn't play to our strengths partcularly IMO because McAllister is a weak link and Orr can't cross. Maybe if Ribs and Blackman come through.

433 doesn't either because we don't have a player for the left side or a line leader and again our full backs are limited.

And I think you have to pick the players to fit the system not the other way around, that was a big problem with GJs selections last season I think.

It will be the fallback for a few games in when whichever system we mess about with gets found out.

There's a reason for it being so popular and if you think we won't end up playing it for a large part of next season you're mistaken.

352 doesn't play to our strengths partcularly IMO because McAllister is a weak link and Orr can't cross. Maybe if Ribs and Blackman come through.

433 doesn't either because we don't have a player for the left side or a line leader and again our full backs are limited.

And I think you have to pick the players to fit the system not the other way around, that was a big problem with GJs selections last season I think.

This is the problem and ive been saying it for a while.

Im disappointed to see McIndoe leaving, I dont see that we'll find a better replacement so we're simply weakening the squad when it appears clear he is content to be here.

We need wide men, only today when discussing the goalkeeping situation Johnson made reference to the term 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Well, as ive said before, if we are ten games in and 5-3-2 has largely failed, it is inevitable we turn to a four man midfield and in the process become dependant on previously unsuccesful or untried wide men.

Plan A better work because it doesnt appear we are preparing a plan B.

Weird this is. One minute he is commited here then hes not and then he is again and now hes not. I think what ever is going on will eventually turn out to be the best option for both parties.

He'll be at his next club for a couple of years then he'll be off again, unless said club get promoted. Although he probably would'nt get in the side in the prem, so he'd be off again!!

Weird this is. One minute he is commited here then hes not and then he is again and now hes not. I think what ever is going on will eventually turn out to be the best option for both parties.

Did MM instigate the attempted move to SUFC? NO, the club did.

Did MM instigate the latest deal? Well we'll just have to wait and see, but I would guess the club got an offer, accepted, then informed MM, whereby then he thought i'm not in your plans so may as well go, but hey lets wait and see before we start the slagging off of one our most productive ex to be midfielders. :disapointed2se:

Did MM instigate the attempted move to SUFC? NO, the club did.

Did MM instigate the latest deal? Well we'll just have to wait and see, but I would guess the club got an offer, accepted, then informed MM, whereby then he thought i'm not in your plans so may as well go, but hey lets wait and see before we start the slagging off of one our most productive ex to be midfielders. :disapointed2se:

Slagging off?

I said one minute he is committed to us as in he is our player. The next Sheff Utd table a bid and he's off. Then he states on the website he is happy to be staying but can this really be true when another offer has come soon after he states this?

I'm not slagging the guy off, just saying things are a bit all over the place at the moment. My point is that once the matter is resolved it will be resolved for the better of both parties.

Archived