IGNORED

Club Accept Bid For Mcindoe

JMBCFC

Of course the club and GJ and MM themsleves won't say 'MM wants to go'. How bad would that look if MM didn't leave.

My guess is MM doesn't see himself fit into our new tactics for next season and fell out that way. Sproule will play up front more this season me thinks as we'll be mainly using wing-backs, not wingers.

The club spoke out after the Sheff Utd collapse to try and ease the impact that some fans may have on MM if he stayed, as some may think '**** him he wanted to leave' etc... like with Basso.

So don't be naive with what is said, MM will move again then again into L1 if Coventry don't go down this year with that donkey of a Welshman in charge.

What about the Basso situation, there has been absolutely no intent to cover the details there, as you claim has happened with McIndoe?

Do you believe that Johnson was lying when he said McIndoe pulled the plug on the Sheff Utd deal?

'yessir' always seems spot on so it's hard to question what he says, but if it is McIndoe instigating the move then he must be doing so having fallen out with the manager as, with all due respect, ill be very disappointed if we finish below Coventry this season.

Letting him go? getting rid? I agree that MM will be missed but do we know the whys and wherefores of the move ? No, lets wait and hear the whole story.

exactly. all will become clear after he's gone im sure. now we know MM has just a year left. we know GJ rates him very highly hence the fact he has almost always been picked for the starting 11 when fit. if it was GJ's intention to cuty him out after some of his comments last year he'd of shifted him in jan.

for me i reckon he's ben offered a new contract and refused to sign point blank hence we have no real option but to sell to the highest bidder. simples...

Archived