IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

berrowred1

Looks like there could be some developments today as he's due back for pre-season training today (unless its next Thursday) - but it certainley seems like he's on his way out, fingers crossed he agrees to join Del. A forest friend of mine said he would love him to go back to Forest this season and had hoped they would be the ones signing him not us. Said that he loves to bomb forward and has great pace, he started shakily defensively but got better as the season progressed and grew in confidence once he had a regular spot in the team and kept match fit.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/greg-i-need-to-leave-city-3156545.html

Well, thats a nice bit of news this morning. If I recall he had Albert in his back pocket last season!! Saying that, everyone had Albert in their back pockets after Christmas.

I get the feeling that this is a bit of a make or break season for our charismatic winger.....

This is what my Forest-supporting, football journo mate said about him; "He's...OK. Made me nervous on the ball in own half, largely because he looked terrified of the thing. However, he's quick, decent going forward & can tackle". Then he made a number of 'Happy Days' jokes...

Hopefully GC has learned to love the ball a little more...

This is what my Forest-supporting, football journo mate said about him; "He's...OK. Made me nervous on the ball in own half, largely because he looked terrified of the thing. However, he's quick, decent going forward & can tackle". Then he made a number of 'Happy Days' jokes...

Possibly difficult to assess him playing in a negative Steve Cotterill whoosh ball team

Certainly seems that Florist fans would be more than happy to have him back:

http://www.forestfor...ead.php?t=32521

.... and they used to be the Champions of Europe, didn't you know!!

Sounds like a good signing! if this is the calibre of our recruitment policy, then it will have been worth the wait and make a few of the scaremongering whingers on here look a tad silly!

Fantastic news, but cynically i cant help feeling the Post have no inside knoweldge and have just done thier usual stunt of lifting it from here. I'm more inclinned to believe the guy on the Man City forum. Either way it sounds as if he's on his way. *crosses fingers*

Have you any reason to think that? City do have a press officer, after all...

Great news, only 21 and has good reviews by Forest fans.

I just do hope the fee isn't too big where it could restrict us paying a reasonable fee for a CB or Striker. Unless SL has promised Del funds.. who knows!

The price being thrown about is £250k or so, can't see Man City negotaiting too hard, then probably chuck in a sell on clause for a %

Archived