IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

berrowred1

The price being thrown about is £250k or so, can't see Man City negotaiting too hard, then probably chuck in a sell on clause for a %

Good fee that, thisisbristol describe him as quick, strong and good in defence. Sounds just the ticket.

He must have something to get 3 Irish caps under Trapattoni who knows a player who can defend when he see's one.

Get him in asap, follow it up with a new number 1 for next season.

This is a few posts taken from a Forest fan forum:

I just think the Cunningham we saw after his injury with us was the real Cunningham. Solid defensively and getting forward well to support the winger and whipped in some brilliant crosses. Not forgetting when he first joined us he had just recovered from a serious injury.

He is also a better passer of the ball than George to keep possession in difficult situations

Get Cunno signed. Right age, bags of potential. Will get better with time too!!

Cunningham wouldn't cost much, is already a decent player, young so time to progress thus his value will increase.

If we sign Cunningham, i'd like to think a Goalkeeper and then Keogh will follow.

Then I really hope Del signs Suso on loan and a quality striker who can play upfront on his own aswell as playing upfront with Stead.

So much for a complete overhaul!!

How expectations have once again fallen to almost embarrassing!

If we don't bring in some actual quality and more than just a couple random cheapo's, I think we are going down!

If we don't bring in some actual quality and more than just a couple random cheapo's, I think we are going down!

Ridiculous...

Del is obviously making sure he gets the right players in which is why he's not rushing anything. Atleast we've finally signed a decent left back who is young, on a good contract and can only improve!

Ridiculous...

Del is obviously making sure he gets the right players in which is why he's not rushing anything. Atleast we've finally signed a decent left back who is young, on a good contract and can only improve!

Its clear there is no real money!

Cunnigham is another average signing!

What are this clubs aspirations?

We need a truck load of players if we are to improve!

love the optomism ;)

A goalkeeper could be anyone who then could be talented, Keogh well... Del's judgement on transfers so far has generally been good.

he only states that those 2 positions would be good to fill and that not more would be good to have after

Archived