IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

berrowred1

I find this quite funny. Now on the face of it, a excellent signing. But all those FM players out there who were recommending this player, that player, and never once mentioned Cunningham, are all now saying he is a excellent signing.

If he is so great, and you know that, why was he never mentioned on here, not even once, as a excellent prospect for us to sign.

Me thinks all these posters who reckon they know about every player posted here, are little liars, and just go googling and Wikipediaing the name as soon as it appears here :)

Come on admit it, not one mention of the guy from anyone, apart from someone suddenly hearing a Twitter rumour, and now lots of people are saying he is great :)

He might well be, buts let's not overhype the poor lad before he even plays, talk about lumping pressure on the bloke.

Oh welcome to AG Mr Cunningham.

Nie to have a lb and young. Saw him on tv when he broke his leg. Think he was in Foxes then. Del and the board are making a good job to make new

transfers. When DM arrived to Cty I think he have to get a stronger team. Now he have some new players and I think this season we could start with a better team.

I find this quite funny. Now on the face of it, a excellent signing. But all those FM players out there who were recommending this player, that player, and never once mentioned Cunningham, are all now saying he is a excellent signing.

If he is so great, and you know that, why was he never mentioned on here, not even once, as a excellent prospect for us to sign.

Me thinks all these posters who reckon they know about every player posted here, are little liars, and just go googling and Wikipediaing the name as soon as it appears here :)

Come on admit it, not one mention of the guy from anyone, apart from someone suddenly hearing a Twitter rumour, and now lots of people are saying he is great :)

He might well be, buts let's not overhype the poor lad before he even plays, talk about lumping pressure on the bloke.

Oh welcome to AG Mr Cunningham.

You say that.... http://www.otib.co.u...-ryan-mcgivern/

wouldn't mind us try and get Cunningham on loan from them though if presuming were after Dixon, that fails

mentioned it a few other times earlier in the summer as well, never thought we would have gotten him on a permenant deal though. All the better :yahoo:

So much for a complete overhaul!!

How expectations have once again fallen to almost embarrassing!

If we don't bring in some actual quality and more than just a couple random cheapo's, I think we are going down!

Dont worry mate we are still in talks with Saha, Owen and Van Persie to sort out our striker woes

Fair play hodge, I see it was met by a deafening silence :)

To that end, I will take more notice of your opinion of players.

probably met with silence I was advocating a loan signing that early, just figured Man City wouldn't let him go as he was a promising home grown player for them which could have helped with the amount they need in a premier league squad.

Excellent signing. Nice to think going into a new season we have a left full back who can do a cracking job!

My thoughts exactly Arn! Lad has signed for 4 years, he has played 50 odd games at this level, the gaffer sees great further potential in him, he's a current International and he's only 21. What's not to like!!

probably met with silence I was advocating a loan signing that early, just figured Man City wouldn't let him go as he was a promising home grown player for them which could have helped with the amount they need in a premier league squad.

Good work fella!! I am sure he will work out better than Stern 'legstiedtogether' John who I banged on about us signing before GJ took the plunge!! Seriously, after being indifferent about the Morris signing, this one has really impressed me......

My thoughts exactly Arn! Lad has signed for 4 years, he has played 50 odd games at this level, the gaffer sees great further potential in him, he's a current International and he's only 21. What's not to like!!

WOW!!!!

You have just described Nyatanga when he signed for us!!

Way to piss on my fire Andy;)

. This is EXACTLY the kind of signing we should be making. Young, lots of potential, and building for the future.

This is the key thing....this is the type of player we should be getting,

Lets be frank, he's a better version of McGivern, miles from the finished article, likely to be hit and miss for first 6-12 months but will grow and hopefully become a key player in seasons to come, let's not get too carried away though.

Good signing, one down, 3/4 more and we will be looking solid.

I'll admit I have yet to have seen a lot of Cunningham but a lot of the Forest fans seemed to have liked him. He's young, hungry and is an international player in the making.

All the best...I wonder if he'd prefer Blackthorn over Natch?

More of a Taunton expedition chap I hazzard

hang on just a bloody minute, did Greg goto the Euros? Maybe he was one of the players SL was referring to? He said he was scouting the Euros.

The more i read into this, the more impressed i am with this signing, do you think he'll go straight into the first team? Of course he will, no Macca. Well this is all good, cracking signing.

Anyone care to speculate on the fee involved? I know its frowned upto to talk about money, especially when undisclosed, but I prefer it this way, its not about the money its about the player and hopefully this will take pressure off him. But anyways, thanks BCFC hierarchy for this signing you have given us, thanks a lot.

hang on just a bloody minute, did Greg goto the Euros? Maybe he was one of the players SL was referring to? He said he was scouting the Euros.

The more i read into this, the more impressed i am with this signing, do you think he'll go straight into the first team? Of course he will, no Macca. Well this is all good, cracking signing.

Anyone care to speculate on the fee involved? I know its frowned upto to talk about money, especially when undisclosed, but I prefer it this way, its not about the money its about the player and hopefully this will take pressure off him. But anyways, thanks BCFC hierarchy for this signing you have given us, thanks a lot.

He didn't go to the Euro's.

He did play against Brazil in a friendly though.

I like the bit where they're all gutted, Muhaha :yawn: encouraging reading actually, cant wait to see him in action for us

I cant wait to see our first choice 11 next season if i'm honest.

Good goalkeeper, solid centre back, good young full back, creative midfielder and a new good goalscorer will make us so much better it's untrue. :)

Good goalkeeper, solid centre back, good young full back, creative midfielder and a new good goalscorer will make us so much better it's untrue. :)

Its all coming together, and nice to get a signing like this under the belt early on, will show good ambition for any future signings thinking about how serious we are.

I'm particularly excited to see who the striker will be

Archived