IGNORED

Greg Cunningham

berrowred1

Just watched the Cunningham player interview, very positive from the looks of it. Had a chat with McGivern who only seemed to tell him positive things about the club, good of him considering he must have known the crowd got on his back. Very complimentary of the Ashton Gate pitch about every time he's been there. McInnes seemed a big factor for him saying how he's held in very good regard for what he's achived so far as a manager.

All very positive!!

Couldn't agree more. Also I think it worth adding that a player with Cunningham's obvious ambitions would not have signed for 4 years if he thought we were likely to be relegated anytime soon.

Jody Morris?..haha.

Why bother spending the £11M a year time after time and not just go for it, Get to the pl then re coup all losses?

Should we not be trying to follow the teams that regularly get promoted and are always in the mix?

Or are we hoping to be another blackpool?

What's Jody Morris' attitude like on the pitch?

Blackpool? After the last few seasons they've had? yes please.

Happy with this.

Happy we signed the OTHER young LB from Man City !

Last left back we signed(permanently) was Tom Williams and before that probably Jamie McAllister - let's hope he is worth the wait.

4 year contract seems strange though - usually seems to be 3 or 3 1/2 years - anyone have an inkling why it is 4 years?

3 1/2 years is surely when you sign players mid way through a season?

Happy with this.

Happy we signed the OTHER young LB from Man City !

Last left back we signed(permanently) was Tom Williams and before that probably Jamie McAllister - let's hope he is worth the wait.

4 year contract seems strange though - usually seems to be 3 or 3 1/2 years - anyone have an inkling why it is 4 years?

Maybe it because he only recently signed a new 4 year contract with Man City, prob used it to bargain with

I will reserve judgment on him until I have seen him play 8 games.

Not allowed.

It's a forum rule that you judge a player without ever having seen him play - preferably judging him to be useless/waste of money/no better than what we already have or all three!

Excellent signing. Nice to think going into a new season we have a left full back who can do a cracking job!

Just watched Serena Williams at Wimbledon and with those thighs I reckon she could do a cracking job as well!

Yet another player/manager who says that the gate is a hostile place to play,admittedly it was one of the bigger games of the season,but it is hard to get hostile for games against say donny or watford for example.Infact these days very few grounds in the country can be classed as hostile,all a bit too nice for me,give me hostile every time.

Fantastic signing! Well done Del and everyone involved!

This is the type of signing everyone should be happy with. He is young and will improve and has signed a long term deal. I am really pleased with this and can't wait to see him in a City shirt!

In Del we trust!

Terrible signing. Cheap decent player with a bright future on a long deal. Much rather have a premier has been on a ridiculous wage.

You say that and I know you're jesting, but found this on the gash site...the signing of Shannon Cluless (exactly, whoooooo)...they are forever the pint half full brigade.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/104152-seanan-clucas-signs-mm-going-for-youth/

Archived