IGNORED

The Official Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Just now, havanatopia said:

I am not sure I agree with you. O'Driscoll had to trim the squad, had very little money. Compare that with LJ.. spent millions and is about to go down in history as the manager in charge of the worst losing run in our history. Narhhh.. LJ is worse if we lose today.

The difference is Johnson got some wins before losing his way. With SOD we were anchored to the bottom forever, firs in the Championship then in L1.

Let's see what excuses the 'Johnson Believers At All Cost' come up with to excuse him this time ...,

New Signings need time to settle ?

Bad referee ?

Pressure ?

Bad Luck ?

Still need another transfer window and '4 or 5 in ' ?

Its all the players fault ?

Lee Johnson way way out of his depth IMO - Totally clueless how to turn this around - Should have gone after Xmas

If something doesn't change very very soon - we are clearly going down

Complete Joke and if it happens , may rank as the most shameful relegation ( Considering players signed etc ) in living memory

• Like 4

After watching that, the team's effort and commitment cannot be questioned. Neither can the fact that every player on the pitch - Tomlin included - is playing for Lee Johnson.

Geifer and Wright look formidable and I do not doubt that, in this window, we have signed the right players in the right positions.

So that leaves the question "what's going wrong and what needs to be changed for us to turn things round?" And the only answer left is the manager.

Doubtless he is a good man who wants to succeed. But he has to go.

• Like 7

Behind him until now. Very unfortunate the match made in heaven is ending in hell. Time to go for me. Won't be protesting if he's not, I can't lie I harbour hope he can turn it around; but if I was owner I'd be relieving him of his duties. 

I was just about done after the pathetic Reading debacle, prepared to give time after some good additions. Add Cardiff capitulation and we really have to wonder how we are in this position with such a talented manager !!!

Really would like to know when exactly will the Johnson supporters will hold their hands up and say he should go?

The club need to act now.

PS: who broke the internet? typed this out once and OTIB exploded and disappeared !

Just now, 1960maaan said:

I was just about done after the pathetic Reading debacle, prepared to give time after some good additions. Add Cardiff capitulation and we really have to wonder how we are in this position with such a talented manager !!!

Really would like to know when exactly will the Johnson supporters will hold their hands up and say he should go?

The club need to act now.

PS: who broke the internet? typed this out once and OTIB exploded and disappeared !

About 5 minutes ago.