IGNORED

The Official Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, Sergio Georgini said:

We don't even seem to be pressing. 

This is what is terrifying.

I'm only listening, but it's all Forest since they scored, at least in any meaningful way.

With Wigan winning and Blackburn drawing, we are currently two points from 23rd.

We need to do something now regards LJ; we cannot afford to go down.

• Like 2
Just now, Fuber said:

SOD didn't have the club record for games without a win, not to mention this number of losses in such a short space of time.

Indeed. Lee Johnson is for me the worst manager we have appointed, this run is criminal, the worst run in our ENTIRE history, little lee should feel embarrassed well and truly.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

I think you are forgetting a certain SOD

I am not sure I agree with you. O'Driscoll had to trim the squad, had very little money. Compare that with LJ.. spent millions and is about to go down in history as the manager in charge of the worst losing run in our history. Narhhh.. LJ is worse if we lose today.

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Either you've supported this club for 5 min or a bit silly... nowhere near

Can't really think of many worse. To have been backed so well financially and fail so miserably. Sean o'driscol's side was the most pathetic side I've ever seen but he inherited a poor bloated squad. Osman team was also dire but not exactly backed by a billionaire.

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

SOD didn't have the club record for games without a win, not to mention this number of losses in such a short space of time.

Did you watch us under O'Driscoll? Worst football we've played in years, went down without a whimper, then wwe were bottom of league one when he left, much worse than Johnson