IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, LilRascal said:

Wait - the chairman of Bath FC is called Mr Blofeld?? Are you sure there arent any plans in their application for secret volcano rocket launch bases, or walkways over shark tanks with trap doors? 

Wondered what happened to the City Cat.

Probably now found on a swivel chair, being perma smuvved.

7 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Bristol Rovers announce new stadium strategy. Screenshot_20190221-080445_Google.jpg.81163c6d79cb2909fae2e56eff6a5769.jpg

So Dad, I know you and Mum are from Glasgow, but we are Rovers fans, so do you think I am more Scottish than a Rovers fan?

Why do you want to know son?

Well, there is a boy in school selling a bike for £50, and I don’t know whether to try and knock him down to £25 or just steal it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Swede said:

Be interesting to hear what the Makems make of their visit to the tented scrap yard. From the Stadium of Light to the Stadium of 5hite!

Hopefully they will see past the aesthetics and find Bristol a great place to come and win 3 points and then and even better place to celebrate clinching a trip to Wembley.  

Henbury Sag is at it again. Proper football fans my arse. Boob Cricket, Headbutting a window, horse punching. Yeah, really normal

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Posting Level

27 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on 27 minutes ago

Got a good customer who is a Sunderland and he said the family are coming down for the weekend and are looking forward to met "Proper" football fans !
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Have they mentioned the thousands of Sunderland fans they spoke to said how great they are as a club, and much better than the Teds down the road......

Deluded to f00k....

So we’ve got the “Makems” versus the “Couldn’tmakeitupems”.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Henbury Sag is at it again. Proper football fans my arse. Boob Cricket, Headbutting a window, horse punching. Yeah, really normal

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Posting Level

27 minutes ago
Post Options

Got a good customer who is a Sunderland and he said the family are coming down for the weekend and are looking forward to met "Proper" football fans !

Look at the pricks avatar. He must have shit all over his face. ******** 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Posting Level

27 minutes ago
Post Options

"Who is a Sunderland" ?? 

33 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Posting Level

27 minutes ago
Post Options

Does the numpty not know the difference between ‘met’ and ‘meet’ 

1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Posting Level

27 minutes ago
Post Options

The stupid ***** doesn’t even realise how patronising his customer is being...! 

Isn’t it convenient how he always has a customer that talks the required shite to mention in whatever tirade of bollocks he is deciding to post about..! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Isn’t it convenient how he always has a customer that talks the required shite to mention in whatever tirade of bollocks he is deciding to post about..! 

Looking at his company’s profile on companies house I’d be surprised if he actually had customers at all,

see as he services every computer in Bristol and more importantly all those at Ashton gate 

• Like 1

According to the Evil Post, Martyn Starnes has given an update on the club's new stadium plans:

"Lot's of things have been done to achieve that and we are still looking for a stadium to steal, but this is a long-term plan rather than a quick fix".

So what exactly has been done Martyn and how long is long-term?

Utter bollocks if you ask me ?

4 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Posting Level

27 minutes ago
Post Options

Haha ‘Proper Football fans’? Yeah right.

Did our attendances drop as low as 6k when we were rock bottom of L1 watching absolute dogshite week after week for over a year? No.

But then they’re quick to claim that thousands are staying away because they haven’t got a nice comfy seat to watch the game from. Doesn’t sound very ‘proper’ to me. ?

Maybe Henburys mates are going to come to BS3 before the match to meet the proper football fans he talks about? 

On 17/05/2015 at 17:41, Xiled said:

Difficult to celebrate after a year of shame.  They'll probably just attempt to gloss over the entire sorry episode ;)

The first page of their forum has no posts from before 2015, so obviously, that is when they started.

This forum is nearly 4,000 pages long, going back to 2003 when OTIB started in a new format.

Edited by 22A

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Or if he repaired computers properly, he wouldn't have so many repeat customers.

• Like 1