IGNORED

Season Tickets Countdown

Bristol Rob

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

Very difficult for me, not renewed as may be spending next winter in Spain in motorhome we bought in November, difficult decision, San Miguel v Bovril  hmmmmm ;)

Just in case it helps you out, I have never liked Bovril. Enjoy Spain just beware it can get cold even right down the south take a couple of winter jumpers.

9 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

God people are boring. Just renew and shut up about it. 

At least this thread is only two pages long. Imagine if there were actually an outrage; it would be tenfold on pages.

Renewed a while ago. Central Lansdown. Perhaps I should wear a suit every game to match this so-called stereotype approach. 

:facepalm:

21 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Just under 6 hours to go to renewal deadline. Time to renew me thinks.

But **** me no. I’m getting this. Is it me?

Looks like I’ll be on the phone later then. Might have to get it charged up. I’m sensing it might be a long old call......

626E0C5B-9BDD-416D-9B04-97267147B0A9.jpeg

There's no plus, change it and you can proceed to purchase.

12 hours ago, reddoh said:

Just in case it helps you out, I have never liked Bovril. Enjoy Spain just beware it can get cold even right down the south take a couple of winter jumpers.

Damn it, love Bovril so much have just renewed but in Bristol City fashion, it wouldnt accept my Nationwide Card to do DD and have to send a paper mandate out, works for every other company I deal with but not good ole Bristol City. Will have it available for any other 65+ whilst sunning it but 60+ years of going down there makes you do silly things.......like renew !!   Still , my pension went up by £3 a week so might get smashed tonight to celebrate :ill:

On behalf of those hit with divisive increases in certain parts of the ground including mine, I've taken my personal boycott as far as I can take it.

Hour and a half left. And the ticket website is down. :doh:

6 minutes ago, Olé said:

On behalf of those hit with divisive increases in certain parts of the ground including mine, I've taken my personal boycott as far as I can take it.

Hour and a half left. And the ticket website is down:doh:

They've probably just realised that technophobes like myself, and @BigAlToby&Liam by the look of it, were getting confuddled by the plus option, and are changing it now. You know, for the last hour and a half of business!

Just now, glynriley said:

They've probably just realised that technophobes like myself, and @BigAlToby&Liam by the look of it, were getting confuddled by the plus option, and are changing it now. You know, for the last hour and a half of business!

Actually I couldn't even get the ticketing webpage up at all, but someone put me onto the fact that the website has simply stopped working in Safari today, but not Chrome. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I since hit the intelligence test you hit too - it defaults to your "ADULT PLUS" ticket which isn't available, and stops you going any further. No one at City tests anything. Nice reminder you're downgrading though....

1 minute ago, Olé said:

Actually I couldn't even get the ticketing webpage up at all, but someone put me onto the fact that the website has simply stopped working in Safari today, but not Chrome. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

I since hit the intelligence test you hit too - it defaults to your "ADULT PLUS" ticket which isn't available, and stops you going any further. No one at City tests anything. Nice reminder you're downgrading though....

It worked for me on Safari about an hour ago, just had a look and still loads ok.

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Olé said:

It is baffling that the option that it defaults to doesn't actually work !

It does make you wonder who puts the work into these sites, lets be fair it's shit !

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Sorry if been touched on before. Trying to get through to move seats. No way of getting through on the phone , just a automated message then rings off . Any idea why ? 

Same here. 

It's the same answerphone message by a bloke who says try back later............great :-(

Archived