IGNORED

Cardiff or Wolves tonight?

Redstart

Thought for a while, looking at run-in and form etc- Fulham might yet pip them to 2nd.

After this? Cardiff still have to go to Derby, Villa and Norwich- the latter of which is by far the easiest of the 3, but no gimme- sort of game you could easily see a draw in.

Fulham though? Unbeaten since mid December, in the League which is genuinely outstanding.

1 minute ago, Super said:

**** me when can you not bloody celebrate! Just won a massive game for christ sake. Fair play Nuno!:clapping:

I thought Warnock was right that is disrespectful from Nuno, shake his hand then run onto the pitch, the apology could have been accepted though. 

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Why do i feel a destiny of a two leg playoff semi final with Cardiff?!

as we’ll be home first, 500 tickets allocated to them as revenge for the away game recently over there!:clapping:

and they can watch it on a 32" tv on a rickety table underneath the Cumberland Basin.

3 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

I thought Warnock was right that is disrespectful from Nuno, shake his hand then run onto the pitch, the apology could have been accepted though. 

He is just a bad loser. 

6 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Why do i feel a destiny of a two leg playoff semi final with Cardiff?!

as we’ll be home first, 500 tickets allocated to them as revenge for the away game recently over there!:clapping:

Don't spoil it. Want to beat then in the final. 

5 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

Professional game. Can’t act like a**** when it suits . But you can show passion. The wolves manager done it at Ashton Gate. At the time frustrating. The next day. Fair play to him 

15 minutes ago, xerox6060 said:

Its all a pantomine. Let's not listen to stories of class, gentlemanly conduct and respect. 

These idiots coach their players in the art of cheating on a daily basis. 

That's the real disgrace. 

19 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Unless you’re tinman85 . Who wants him as our manager. Both clueless. But I give Warnock more credibility. I doubt he’s on football manager 

That's truly rubbish if I'm not right he switched to the Brentford manager. 

Archived