IGNORED

Should he stay or go

Topper 123

3 wins in last 22 SHOCKING no shots on target in last 2 , some of these super star players will not get a game in championship next season , they’ve proved their not good enough and have no fight , I think fans have put up with enough, raising your game against prem sides and then slacking off is not exceptable 

Stay for me, assuming you're speaking about Johnson. Looks primed to give us a top 10 finish which I would've been very happy with at the start of the season. If we begin to really regress next season (which could certainly happen) then I think it's time for change.

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

The one saying that winds me up more than any other!

Things change over the course of the season. When we were challenging top two in December would you have been happy with a top 10 finish at that point?

I agree you reassess as the season progresses.

10 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Not even worth discussing. He wasn't sacked when we were in the bottom 3 after the terrible run last year, he sure as hell won't be sacked now.. or any time for that matter. Forget about it, it's not going to happen.

And he certainly won’t walk and miss out on a big pay day so yeah we are stuck with him

Its interesting isn't it that the question is even posed because when a bystander looks at the table it looks decent. It reminds me of Leeds earlier in the season in the lead up to Christiansen being sacked. Poor run and apparently gutless performances. It is terribly frustrating the shocking run we have had to endure but unlike non City fans we all know how shocking we have played in many of those games. It is therefore no real surprise some want him gone.

1 minute ago, healeyred said:

For me he has taken us as far as he can and wastes Steve landsdown money on crap that does even get on the bench 

Agreed, LJ however disguises this by placing them in the "for the future pile".

We can only hope that his management skills on and off the pitch improve because hes going nowhere unless we have start next season in a dreadful way.

Go. I am sick of people saying we are better than last season - yes, we were terrible last season and he was our manager! So the arguement given for him staying is that he wasn't quite as bad this season as last? Oh joy. Still a long terrible run of form. Players have downed tools. Manager has lost the plot - lets put on two big guys with no one to cross the ball. Takes 20 mins (19) to realise then brings on the forgotten Eliasson. Playing favourites no matter how bad they are. But SL will never have the courage to sack him as it would be admitting he was wrong. SL, you can still do the pillars thing, if you must,  just get a new manager. Please.

Yes there has bee great moment's in the season and yes at the start everyone would of took top 10. But being where we we're at Christmas anything other than play offs is not only a disappointment but failure.

But going back to the OP you cant really blame him today. He stuck out the starting 11 what i bet 90% of fans would of and his subs showed that he went for it. Today it as the players who let us down not LJ

1 minute ago, BS10 RED said:

Yes there has bee great moment's in the season and yes at the start everyone would of took top 10. But being where we we're at Christmas anything other than play offs is not only a disappointment but failure.

But going back to the OP you cant really blame him today. He stuck out the starting 11 what i bet 90% of fans would of and his subs showed that he went for it. Today it as the players who let us down not LJ

Is it the players fault we've had no shots on target the past two matches? Thats the truly shocking stat.

If SL doesn't pull the trigger now, he never will. And LJ will never quit on his own volition. 

We're lumbered with him for a long time yet. 

I genuinely believe that he has lost the dressing room and if no action taken now, I would put money on at least three of our backbone, moving on for pastures new. 

Archived