We need to ‘crack on’

Mumbled about their upper body strength

DH made a passionate speech

’Very difficult to pinpoint why’

’Weve Had a good year’

Plenty of giggles :grr:

Sounds as baffled as everyone of us

:blink:

Anyone defending Johnson needs to go and watch the Gas. Sorry. But we took 2K there today and were given another dross performance with not ONE, yes ONE SHOT ON TARGET. Sack him 

4 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

He should GO!! The guy is clueless. Ashton too. Club being run by two guys who should be at Oxford United. Shambles 

Far too much blowing smoke up each other's  backsides earlier in the season. Eyes taken off what really matters. 

Which reminds me. Anyone know when Pep is sending the kids over? 

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

Bloody hell. Really? Not good to hear, thought he had sorted out the after match analysis. But last week and this week seem like that’s maybe not the case. Be good if he just took some responsibility, think a lot more people would buy into him if he did. 

I think it may actually be a nervous giggle but whatever it is it’s bad timing

it was a flashback to last January / Feb

Worrying  I’m afraid

3 minutes ago, Gakoe said:

LJ will kick off next season without a doubt and I think he’s earned that right. Okay, after the great start we had and the incredible cup run (during which we all hailed him as some kind of messiah) things have turned a bit shit. That’s football it can happen.

The strange thing is how he tends to be ‘shit or champagne’!

I like it shitpagne :)

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Post Match

Thinks we are ‘shot to bits’

We need to ‘crack on’

Mumbled about their upper body strength

DH made a passionate speech

’Very difficult to pinpoint why’

’Weve Had a good year’

Plenty of giggles :grr:

Sounds as baffled as everyone of us

pxqrocxwsjcc_1u52f1OSlaMiggim4cy4ck_peanut-butter-waffles_landscapeThumbnail_en-US.jpeg

No way will SL sack him, he stuck with him when we were bottom three, he is going nowhere whilst we are eighth.

LJ needs to be decisive this summer to have a chance of even matching this season though, sadly.

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

He was talking so low,  I wasn't sure of what he was saying, only that he thought it was funny,  plenty of giggles though.

Mumbling from one subject to another - Sounds shot himself

Something definitely not right atm

The interview highlighted the players aren’t putting it in and he doesn’t know why

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Mumbling from one subject to another - Sounds shot himself

Something definitely not right atm

The interview highlighted the players aren’t putting it in and he doesn’t know why

Putting in the effort? Or applying the game plan? 

IMO, LJ is not a “leader” style manager. More of a nice guy who will say yes to SL and MA every whim. Hence why he is going nowhere.

I would like to see an experienced guy come in to manage LJ and the team (Director Of football?) - someone with some steel - kind of Mick McCarthy style character - who will command some respect. Maybe LJ actually needs some help?

Just now, GasDestroyer said:

IMO, LJ is not a “leader” style manager. More of a nice guy who will say yes to SL and MA every whim. Hence why he is going nowhere.

I would like to see an experienced guy come in to manage LJ and the team (Director Of football?) - someone with some steel - kind of Mick McCarthy style character - who will command some respect. Maybe LJ actually needs some help?

Personally, I don't want a manager who needs help. 

He has done nothing in football should have appointed someone with a better pedigree truth is he is more interested in getting on sky sports or talk sport more then leading the team in the right direction, He will stay as his Sugar Daddy SL will back him again and again until we’re in League 2

My God does he talk sense.

i so want LJ to succeed, he is brIght , articulate, audacious and he loves the club .

He lives and breathes BCFC. Not one person can question his dedication to the cause and yet ...

I have my doubts that he is the right man to move us forward, something is just not quite right .

Is it LJ ? Or perhaps the problem lies elsewhere ?

He has been given every opportunity to succeed, most other coaches must be envious of him .

He seems to lose the steady hand when we hit a bit of a wobble. 

Does he overthink it ?

Who'd be a City supporter ?

I'm slowly getting concerned about Lee Johnson. Like his dad he lacks a tangible plan B and that's why his dad's career had tapered off, IMO. Sooner or later one of these lengthy runs of abysmal form will occur when there are insufficient games left to wait on a miracle. Ironic now how many were jesting, myself included,  when we had accumulated enough points to be 'safe'. It's not quite so amusing now we're not significantly better off after a dire run of games. We're looking at a top half finish but having been 2nd around the turn of the year, that's a shocking collapse.  And this is with almost all of the squad back fit and no distracting cup runs!!  Not good enough in my opinion!

1 minute ago, Andy Horsman said:

I'm slowly getting concerned about Lee Johnson. Like his dad he lacks a tangible plan B and that's why his dad's career had tapered off, IMO. Sooner or later one of these lengthy runs of abysmal form will occur when there are insufficient games left to wait on a miracle. Ironic now how many were jesting, myself included,  when we had accumulated enough points to be 'safe'. It's not quite so amusing now we're not significantly better off after a dire run of games. We're looking at a top half finish but having been 2nd around the turn of the year, that's a shocking collapse.  And this is with almost all of the squad back fit and no distracting cup runs!!  Not good enough in my opinion!

I'm worried we're getting near to the point where LJ himself starts to believe he isn't very good. 

We're properly in trouble then. 

In danger of being a bore, I still believe that there is something decidedly off in this club, and none of us have a clue what it is.  It cannot be that the players aren't good enough because up to Christmas they were.  Is it lack of a plan B, is it poor team selection, is it poor man management, is it disruption in the changing room or something more fundamental.  I really don't know but have zero faith in either LJ or SL (and don't even mention our quiescent Board) doing anything about it. 

Really sickening. Same old City, only really comfortable in third tier.

Archived