IGNORED

The Middlesbrough FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 43

Septic Peg

Just now, RedSA said:

The only way we’re going to get anything out of this is through pure luck. Unfortunately we don’t seem to be even playing with the attitude and desire to create our own luck at the moment. 

One of packs Hollywood passes that keep hitting the crowd might hit their left back on the head and fly in the net I guess 

1 minute ago, One Team said:

As much as we loathe him you can't deny Warnock is successful. 

Such a frustrating end of the season given where we were. 

Watch the Bristol Sport BS machine go into overdrive over the next few weeks. Creditable 11th place finish blah blah!!

5 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Completely toothless getting past midfield. Player is surrounded, attempts lofted ball, possession lost, repeat.

For someone who is supposedly an intelligent modern manager, LJ sets our team up with a complete lack of fluidity and therefore room for creativity.

It's frightening how undecided he has been. Granted, some decisions have beeen forced - but the team selections seem so random.

Right back, we've had Pisano, Brownhill, Smith, Wright and now Bryan...

We've played most of the season with Brownhill out wide, which in some games; a more direct winger is needed. 

What was needed, that was where we missed a trick in January. After that, confidence was shot. 

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

If you're not interested in what I have to say, don't tell me to read your responses. 

As for the rest... that's your opinion, but a striker who scores a dozen goals a season in the Championship is good enough for the Championship for me.

And returning to my original point, the money is only relevant if you choose to judge him on that. He's worth just as much as every other City player when he's on the pitch.

Hope he's getting paid the same as Kelly then!!! You really thought this through didn't you?

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cardiff back in top two .... their cheating dinosaur of a manager doesn’t seem to buy in to claims on here that they are ‘bottling it’....

He does what he’s paid to do   Get his teams promoted 

I don’t like his style of football but , I would like city to get to the prem one day , instead we have a rookie who keeps making the same mistakes   ! 

Cheap option city I’m afraid 

Just now, Singingsuperstar said:

Hope he's getting paid the same as Kelly then!!! You really thought this through didn't you?

But why should you care about that? That's my whole point. To us, he's worth the same. I couldn't care less what money we pay for players or to players. They're just players in our squad, they don't have to prove their fee to me. If they've done well in a top league they have to prove their quality based on that, but the money is irrelevant to me when they run out on the pitch.

Just now, Red_Wizard said:

Entitled to your opinion. Consistency however I may be right. 

They’re definitely good champ players as they’ve shown this season. For whatever reason (for which there are various opinions on here) they’re just not performing at the moment. To say they belong in L1 is unfair and I would say due to the heat of the moment as you suggest. 

Archived