IGNORED

Bobby Reid in the Premier League

reddogkev

Putting all the Cardiff stuff to one side, how's our Bristol Boy going to fare in the top tier?

I'm quite looking forward to seeing him, especially on MOTD and the like, hopefully continuing his fine form and working hard for every ball / cause.

As a regular dream team player, I'm already debating whether to have him in my squad, although I'm a little concerned as Tammy was carp last season and did my points total no favours.

Is he going to hit more than 10 goals?

10 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Putting all the Cardiff stuff to one side, how's our Bristol Boy going to fare in the top tier?

I'm quite looking forward to seeing him, especially on MOTD and the like, hopefully continuing his fine form and working hard for every ball / cause.

As a regular dream team player, I'm already debating whether to have him in my squad, although I'm a little concerned as Tammy was carp last season and did my points total no favours.

I've thought about him for this. Would be cheap and with their signings so far I imagine would start.

6 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Would have been interested but doing the Ayatollah head tap put paid to that.    Bench warmer for Colin 

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Would be amazed if he gets over 10 goals. You’d assume Cardiff will struggle all season so his chances to score will be limited. It also depends what sort of role he plays at Cardiff and if he gets much game-time.

I think he's going to fit Cardiff well, they're going to try competing without seeing much of the ball, so Bobby's pressing off the ball and energy will be key to how they try and play. 

Just now, grifty said:

I've thought about him for this. Would be cheap and with their signings so far I imagine would start.

Think he could be worth having as a sub striker for the Barclays fantasy league if you have a sub striker rather than 3 upfront. 

17 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Would have been interested but doing the Ayatollah head tap put paid to that.    Bench warmer for Colin 

I've not watched the footage, so as far as I'm concerned, it hasn't happened!  If he's a bench warmer we can nip in and get him back on loan in January.

19 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Would be amazed if he gets over 10 goals. You’d assume Cardiff will struggle all season so his chances to score will be limited. It also depends what sort of role he plays at Cardiff and if he gets much game-time.

Just for a bit of harmless fun I'll have a tenner wager with you that he scores more than 10.  Would you include cup games?

10 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Just for a bit of harmless fun I'll have a tenner wager with you that he scores more than 10.  Would you include cup games?

Not even sure he will have 10 appearances let alone 10 goals. Not sure how he fits in to a Neil warnock team? 

Maybe @BS4 on Tour... might know? He's a expert on all things warnock .

44 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I see a return tail between legs in the not too distant future, assuming we would want him back.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Be lucky to score 5

I think he'll do quite well, especially in a side with a bit more creativity. He has a decent first touch and a knack for finding space. Though he doesn't have blistering pace he's no slouch either. Look forward to seeing him on MOTD. I think he'll be the surprise package in the prem next season and be in the top ten goal scorers.

17 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Be lucky to score 5

13 minutes ago, Distortia said:

I think he'll get 5 goals. I don't think he's particularly a Premier League standard player, and I don't think Cardiff will make many quality chances for him.

Alright, so two shouts for a 5 goal return, and Sparkz, you think he'd be lucky to score that number?  Didn't he run Man City ragged last season?

I'm definitely seeing 10-12 goals as a probable return. 

8 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Whatever he does it won’t be as sweet as if he’d done it with his hometown club. 

Don't think about the team he's playing for, just picture him as one man taking on the top, all by himself!

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Would have been interested but doing the Ayatollah head tap put paid to that. 

I’d get over it if I were you. As a Cardiff player why wouldn’t he do it? No beef here and I would love to see him do well (but for Cardiff to do very badly) 

Archived