IGNORED

Bobby Reid in the Premier League

reddogkev

No goals for Bobby tonight.......no win either against non league second tier Torquay United. Finished 1-1 in front of a healthy 2114 crowd. Not a bad crowd for a friendly, over 1800 against Plymouth in the week.

Hopefuly they (Torquay) will be back where they belong soon

4 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I saw a truly horrible sight this morning. I was parked next to Liskeard Athletic`s ground just as the Cardiff squad were training on it (they play them in a friendly tomorrow) and to see Bobby running around in their horrible blue...………………………………...:shocking:

I didn`t see fat boy though, have they moved him on? They do nice pasties in the clubhouse though so he may have been in there.

I wish Bobby the best but to see him in that kit...………….!

Tomlin's with the U23's :laugh:

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So what is the point of comparing two players who are nowhere near the same age?!

Trajectory.

All I'm saying is that in some respects- at this moment in time may have been a better expression- Reid has more attributes to make an impact in PL owing to a more rounded current all round game.

Can Tammy develop in next 4 years? Would say so, but as it stands Reid in a better position in a likely struggling side than Tammy.

From what I have read the Cardiff press especially are purring over BR so far in pre season.

Bobby Reid is a talent

Possibly the most exciting element of the tour for Cardiff fans has been watching the diminutive Reid knit attacks together between the lines. He’s played mainly as a No.10 so far, so it looks like we can expect a more intricate style – at times – from Cardiff next season…

Archived