Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Oh Louie louie

Judas of the 3 to 4 section

14 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

http://www.swindonweb.com/index.asp?m=2&s=127

There is also a pub in Swindon called Moonrakers. But, please, be pedantic about it, won't you

I suspect most people got the link

I had no idea that there’s a pub in Swindon called the Moonrakers but like a lot of Swindon they’ve stolen the word from a nearby town - Devizes.

Anyone born in Devizes is known as a Moonraker from the story relayed in the link in an earlier post.

The pond in Devizes is known as the Crammer which is where the brandy/cheese was hidden to avoid the customs men - if indeed it ever actually happened.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Hang on, I am confused so @JulieH was speaking with you, but you say you were not there @TETBURY MASSIVE

This is outstanding forum stuff!!!

The problem is, TMs avatar apparently isn't him...….or is it....anyway, Julie was talking to a supporter fitting the description of TM...…..Hope that helps 😂

1 minute ago, KevP said:

The problem is, TMs avatar apparently isn't him...….or is it....anyway, Julie was talking to a supporter fitting the description of TM...…..Hope that helps 😂

Maybe Julie was talking to a good looking bloke who claimed he was TM? 

The 3 to 4 section was behind the goalnet I assumed most city fans knew that sorry.

What is a decent haircut?

Hmmm from that era id go psycho glenn humpries.

Thanks for the warm welcome accusing me of being Swindon and gas.

That's just charming isn't it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Phil from france I suggest you ask any city fan if Oscar sold tickets at ashton gate. He may well have done: the Oscar I met, and to whom I was referring, sold programmes at Eastville, Bristol Rovers' old ground.

You saying im gas phil? I don't believe we have ever had the pleasure of meeting, so I really couldn't comment.

I  don't like your tone. Mistaken identity, perhaps. I have never met @BigTone either, but I have no reason to doubt he is a very pleasant 'gars'.  

33 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Btw phil do you do miracles of science? No; just patience, sympathy and, I like to think, empathy.

He was deaf and dumb. The (Bristol Rovers) Oscar I met most certainly had a speech impediment, but, with a lot of patience, I was able to understand him and, judging by his warm smile, I got the impression he understood me as well.

Hope someone comes forward soon.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Maybe Julie was talking to a good looking bloke who claimed he was TM? 

Nah, TM certainly aint good looking...…..😄

• Haha 1