IGNORED

Emiliano Sala

Negan

48 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Yeh IIRC essentially the policy hadn't begun because, to put it coldly, the "asset" (horrendous word for this) had not been delivered.

Pretty much goes back to Cardiff trying to have Schroedinger's player. He simultaneously is and isn't their player, depending on whether or not it benefits them financially.

Yeah sorry about the use of the word but wasn't sure how to phrase it any other way. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Yeah sorry about the use of the word but wasn't sure how to phrase it any other way. 

No I wasn't criticising you. I was apologising doubly. It's a cold brittle word, but sometimes it's actually better to use the language that the industry uses.

We all know that no one is belittling the death off Mr. Sala (not this side of the Severn anyway).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I thought the insurance issue was because he made his own travel arrangements. 
Also had he actually signed on their forms or on his way to sign? 

He signed them, but used Cardiff's invisible ink.

That way when it came to Nantes demand for payment of the transfer fee they could show an unsigned document, so not their player 

Now they want compensation, they just heat the page up and voila he signed the contract, so must be Cardiff's player!

• Like 1