IGNORED

Norwich City v Bristol City Match Day 32

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

I’ve followed City for 30 years does it make any difference? Your negative posts on here are tiresome and you disappear when things go well and pop up the first instance we concede. Just like QPR at half time yeah?  We’re away at the league leaders. Did you expect us to win 5-0 or something? 

Please read all my comments on this thread and you will see how wrong you are.

30 years!  Is that all when you have supported for 60, like me, then perhaps you will begin to understand

2 minutes ago, Boston Red said:

Norwich commentator:

"I am surprised to see Diedhiou come off, he has been a real handful for Norwich all afternoon and has pretty much won everything."

Indeed and Wiemann nas done nothing and stays on... really don't know what LJ is thinking re: the subs today, too late and then wrong players off.

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

30 years!  Is that all when you have supported for 60, like me, then perhaps you will begin to understand

I didn’t realise how long you support them mattered. Here have a medal. Well done. 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

This is so clearly gonna be 4. 

Why the hell have we gone 3 at the back. 

Either Pisano has a knock or it’s just based on how we played v Wolves 

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I don’t think the fact you supported city from between 1959-89 makes your views on today’s game any better than anyone else’s...

Let’s what happens but with the greatest of respect we’re playing one of the best 2 teams in this division.

If we were genuinely better we’d be be 5 points clear at the top and we’re not, so we aren’t .

Great work so far this season.

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Let’s what happens but with the greatest of respect we’re playing one of the best 2 teams in this division.

If we were genuinely better we’d be be 5 points clear at the top and we’re not, so we aren’t .

Great work so far this season.

This. The run we’ve been on was going to end at some point and away at the league leaders is literally the hardest game imaginable, and we’ve gone largely toe to toe with them. 

We’ve 14 games to go and we’re in the top six. Incredible achievement so far. 

Archived