IGNORED

Deleted goal GIF

Agard Days Night

28 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Who cares.

Probably a couple of right on delicate little lesbian flowers called Shy Ann or Cher O'kee.   

The World's gone mad recently with idiots primed and ready to take offence at the drop of a hat on behalf of others when clearly no offence was ever intended in the first place.. Or a simple slip of the tongue cant get people jumping up and down in a frenzied front page media rage ( ie the colourful Amber Rudd/Dianne Abbott affair recently) 

Oh, No Offence … 

Just now, WhistleHappy said:

Probably a couple of right on delicate little lesbian flowers called Shy Ann or Cher O'kee.   

The World's gone mad recently with idiots primed and ready to take offence at the drop of a hat on behalf of others when clearly no offence was ever intended in the first place.. Or a simple slip of the tongue cant get people jumping up and down in a frenzied front page media rage ( ie the colourful Amber Rudd/Dianne Abbott affair recently) 

Oh, No Offence … 

Alright don’t slag em off...

16 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

What was the GIF? Missed it?

It was a classic, it read 'GOALLLROTRJGIGHGJGGEJT'  

He was celebrating wearing a native American (Indian) Headdress, complete in good humor of course, but aye it only takes one or two people making a fuss .. Just not worth the backlash, shame it was a great one.

Why would anything think the Gif was offensive? I really don’t know, genuinely I am baffled. Is it offensive to wear a Red Indian Headress? Ashton Gate was full of them a few months ago when the Bears played the Chiefs, and they were all singing their song too. 

so next season we ban anyone celebrating in Native American Indian gear, right?

Seemed to be a lot of people suggesting cultural appropriation. I can still see the original tweet on my twitter app and the replies of which there are many saying it wasn’t a good idea ?‍♂️

3 hours ago, redsince1994 said:

This one pisses me off the most.

Whenever I hear someone complain about white people having dreads (almost exclusively complaints from a white person) I like to tell them that I am offended by people culturally apropriating my Nordic roots.

(Also I don't believe people should wear a beret. Not because of cultural appropriation, I just think they look naff)

ooh Betty.

13 minutes ago, TomF said:

Seemed to be a lot of people suggesting cultural appropriation. I can still see the original tweet on my twitter app and the replies of which there are many saying it wasn’t a good idea ?‍♂️

probably just village people complaining young man.

Archived