IGNORED

Rotherham (a) – Sat 12th December 15:00 – What Can We Expect?

Davefevs

There was a game a couple of seasons ago (Norwich or Brighton or even Norwich v Brighton I think) where the team won 2-1 without a shot on target.  Two own goals, one a shot that hit the post (off target) came back hit the keeper and went in.  The other was a shot going wide, deflected in.

???

Funny old game.

But you’re right the only stat that really counts is Goals and Goals conceded.

Robins TV going for the ‘incredibly grey’ look today, perhaps resembling recent performances ?

Even my Mrs, who has zero interest in football, thinks the whole Robins TV output is hugely amateur. And she thought The female presenter looked like she was going to work in a bank. 

50D8640C-C09B-4C75-BEF0-9FEBE732E3AD.jpeg

Just now, Harry said:

Robins TV going for the ‘incredibly grey’ look today, perhaps resembling recent performances ?

Even my Mrs, who has zero interest in football, thinks the whole Robins TV output is hugely amateur. And she thought The female presenter looked like she was going to work in a bank. 

Someone who works in TV told me that what they provide with little budget is really good.

All about personal opinions, but I think it’s a slick presentation in the main.

Just now, Harry said:

Yet compared to the garbage service which is iFollow, it’s excellent. iFollow just has the local radio playing over the match, it’s rubbish

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Someone who works in TV told me that what they provide with little budget is really good.

All about personal opinions, but I think it’s a slick presentation in the main.

It’s more the greyness and the costume than the actual content.  
Why sit in front of a grey wall, with a grey tablecloth, holding a grey laptop, in front of a presenter in a grey suit. 
It’s just a bit, well, grey! 
Last week we had Downsey presenting in a baseball cap, and we have Gilm in a tracksuit. 
How hard is it to dress up smart to present on tv?? 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

It’s more the greyness and the costume than the actual content.  
Why sit in front of a grey wall, with a grey tablecloth, holding a grey laptop, in front of a presenter in a grey suit. 
It’s just a bit, well, grey! 

Have you logged into the Camouflage Channel by mistake?

7 hours ago, 054123 said:

I’m expecting City to win 2-1.

I can see us shipping a goal from a cross where we either lose the the initial recipient or we dint track back for the second ball.

On the positive side, my Nostradamus qualities still foresee us scoring 2 ??

Archived