IGNORED

Holden Facing The Press This Afternoon

Silvio Dante

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Why would you embargo a pre match press conference until 5? It can’t be an injury update (as the opposition would still have time to react), and the media team at BCFC have been very quiet today.

My hopes are up. Straw man - the U23 game has been called off (for bad weather, a day in advance?!?) as the U23 management are in caretaker charge....

Just now, JonDolman said:

I've been thinking about that 23s game being cancelled. Due to bad weather even though there isn't bad weather! Doesn't seem right that

Depends how heavy the rain has been over in Ipswich, been a lot of snow lately hasn't there that way? Depends how good the drainage is for the pitch

1 hour ago, markcarter said:

If Dopey is back at Rovers, sadly that will be bad news for Holden because it will be clear that the two of them are on a very similar level with a stream of cliches and platitudes and nothing very intelligent to say, compared with Johnson, for example.  However much you may not have liked Johnson’s jargon and David Brent-ness, in comparison with Dopey, he was clearly articulate and intelligent and on a completely different level in relation to his analysis of the game.  It will confirm Holden as League Two with aspirations for League One.  Which is where it was obvious to most of us he was always going to be.

What a thoroughly unpleasant contribution.  We may not be in the top six this season, but to launch a personal attack like this on the man is completely uncalled for.

7 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I've been thinking about that 23s game being cancelled. Due to bad weather even though there isn't bad weather! Doesn't seem right that

You ever seen Weston-Super-Mare pitch after a tiny bit of rain you would understand the postponement. 

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

He said it was a positive to go behind after 2 mins as then have 88 mins to get back into the game

I’ve heard it all now.

Just now, Northern Red said:

What did you want or expect him to say, really? He was never going to say "I resign"

But I still wanted him to say it.

Gregor with the typo

DH on the support at the club he has had to keep his chin up

I'm in regular contact with Steve, Jon, and Mark and all the board and of course I have all the guys around me at the training ground. And I have a beautiful wife and children and family and unlike most fans probably think the world of me currently. I got a lovely Valentine's resent from them yesterday which really cheered me up a little bit.

1 minute ago, stevep38 said:

No your right, he wasn't, but I wanted a bit more than I have a beautiful wife 

Did Dean say "stevep38 has a beautiful wife" in his presser? 

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Gregor with the typo

DH on the support at the club he has had to keep his chin up

I'm in regular contact with Steve, Jon, and Mark and all the board and of course I have all the guys around me at the training ground. And I have a beautiful wife and children and family and unlike most fans probably think the world of me currently. I got a lovely Valentine's resent from them yesterday which really cheered me up a little bit.

All I've got is a bloody covid mask to keep my chin up! 

Archived