IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

just scanned that thread - this is not going to end well for individuals or the reputation of the family club.  Ah well ... carry on.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad name for a film about rovers "carry on rovers".  It would be a laugh a minute.

Now I'm off for my daily look at the stadium re-build webcam.

Thats a great shout. So come on then people, which stars of the Carry on cast would play which laughable Gasheads of past and present? 

Hattie Jacques as Nick Higgs?

Thats a great shout. So come on then people, which stars of the Carry on cast would play which laughable Gasheads of past and present? 

Barbara Windsor as Dunford and Bradshaw... They're a couple of massive tits...

• Like 1

My God, sometimes when I look at Bristol from afar I realise how chuffing low the average IQ is in the city. Such a shame. Outside of the internet I rarely come across such muppets as the gasheads whining about UWE.

Edited by CotswoldRed

My God, sometimes when I look at Bristol from afar I realise how chuffing low the average IQ is in the city. Such a shame. Outside of the internet I rarely come across such muppets as the gasheads whining about UWE.

Yeah well, it's all Sainsberries fault

Umm, no I mean Sainsbrys

Oh shit, that isn't right....I mean Sainsbururys!*

*various spellings courtesy of Slagchat

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

• Admin

Yeah well, it's all Sainsberries fault

Umm, no I mean Sainsbrys

Oh shit, that isn't right....I mean Sainsbururys!*

*various spellings courtesy of Slagchat

Yet half of them dished out a load of abuse to a 16 year old girl on Youtube for saying Grimsbury instead of Grimsby.

More Frankie Howard I think, Kenneth Williams as Clarke definitely.

I met a chap yesterday in work who have worked on various building projects for supermarkets.

His opinion was when Rovers knew

Sainsburys wanted to pull out of the deal two years ago, Rovers could of then gone to Sainsbury and negotiate a settlement with out to much of a problem but it was their inability to see which way Sainsbury business was going and their stubbornness which led them to this humiliation.

Building projects fall by the way side all the time

for economic reasons Rovers should been looking for a different buyers and other funding 2 years ago now they are up the creek without a paddle and its all their fault not Sainsbury.

Edited by bs3
  • Like 1

I think this is brilliant by the EP, such an embarrassing story for Rovers anyway, now it's front page news!!

I might have thought that it was a brilliant move by the EP to show the 15ers up, except they ran that story the other day saying that Higgs looks like grumpy cat.

Joke of a paper.