IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I bumped into a Gas supporter earlier who said Rovers are playing great football, crowds are massive and that they are taking thousands away?

Like finding a needle in a haystack.

Surely, the awful odour should have been bad enough to prevent you bumping into "it".

You're probably infected now. "Gas"-troenteritis causing diarrhoea and vomiting, as well as making people delusional bull-*hitters.

I recommend you present yourself to the nearest local decontamination centre.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Not that I'm bragging (I am) some of us had a very small punt, to win quite a sizeable amount the other week when we beat Sutton 2-0 :)

So, bragging that Sutton were heavily odds-on favourites to beat you, then. I think I need to invent a new word to mean something like the opposite of a humblebrag ?

Edit: bumblebrag. 

Edited by Porto Red

3 hours ago, Porto Red said:

So, bragging that Sutton were heavily odds-on favourites to beat you, then. I think I need to invent a new word to mean something like the opposite of a humblebrag ?

Edit: bumblebrag. 

Well, if we are being serious, Rovers were favourites, I just had a few correct scores come in £1640.00 for a £2.60 stake :) If I had held my nerve and not cashed out , Manchester  United's 2nd with the last kick of the game would have paid £4300.00!

37 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Well, if we are being serious, Rovers were favourites, I just had a few correct scores come in £1640.00 for a £2.60 stake :) If I had held my nerve and not cashed out , Manchester  United's 2nd with the last kick of the game would have paid £4300.00!

Happy days. Flat Fanta for everyone!

Edited by HappyClapper
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

That's a lot on the Tilson scale.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Swindon get a last minute winner at Bradford?

To be honest mate, not tonight. Nothing to take the piss out of because the realisation of what a ******* mess our football club is has surely hit home. ******* mess from top to bottom and no amount of failure 6 miles away changes that.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

To be honest mate, not tonight. Nothing to take the piss out of because the realisation of what a ******* mess our football club is has surely hit home. ******* mess from top to bottom and no amount of failure 6 miles away changes that.

Fair point not here to take the mick out of BCFC hence why I posted in the sag dustbin thread. 

Im not sure what's needed at your club as you appear to have everything in place for success but something is clearly missing.

Edited by Shaun Taylor

1 minute ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Fair point not here to take the mick out of BCFC hence why I posted in the rag thread. 

Im not sure what's needed at your club as you appear to have everything in place for success but something is clearly missing.

Not having a pop at you and you make some great posts but tonight is not the night!!!!

• Thanks 1

Seeing the Rent Boys’ result slightly improved my mood this evening. Just a smidge mind. And Swindon’s injury-time winner puts a dent in their playoff hopes.

Look what you’ve reduced me to, City, cheering on a Welsh team ? and being pleased about STFC winning at the death.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Fair point not here to take the mick out of BCFC hence why I posted in the sag dustbin thread. 

Behave yerself, sucking up to this lot :)

At the very least you should be suggesting you're coming for them (oo err matron)

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

10 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I bumped into a Gas supporter earlier who said Rovers are playing great football, crowds are massive and that they are taking thousands away?

I thought obnoxious people who are justifiably considered pariahs peddling laughably false propaganda was being clamped down upon in the current climate… ?‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Seeing the Rent Boys’ result slightly improved my mood this evening. Just a smidge mind. And Swindon’s injury-time winner puts a dent in their playoff hopes.

Look what you’ve reduced me to, City, cheering on a Welsh team ? and being pleased about STFC winning at the death.

Needs must mate.  Whatever it takes to keep the bastards in the basement.

• Haha 2