IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Sshhh, don’t you know, it’s a myth that Rovers get loads of penalties and loads of opposition players sent off

Yep, all lies apparently.

54 minutes ago, harrys said:

Oh dear, just 6,600 loyal and true

Shit club, they are still ***** as well.

**** me, L2 is utter dogshite standard if this tinpot pub team can get near the playoffs.

The only consolation if they do fluke promotion (how many red cards and penalties awarded by their cheating diving) is watching them come straight back down again, they'll get battered week in week out.

39 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I didn't even know they were playing tonight and, after reading the last few posts, I still don't know who they were playing.

Not that I particularly give a shit. :)

They beat the third-from-bottom team 1-0 at home. Their opponents had a man sent off as well.

Not exactly one to remember forever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was chatting [slowly] to one of their die hard" fans this morning [I was behind a screen as I didn't want to be inadvertently spat on] who never goes. He said his brother/uncle went last night and said it was brilliant. Mind you he got in for free. 

I suppose it just goes to show just how far they've sank when beating a third from bottom, recently non league, side who had a player sent off gets them creaming their pants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Swede said:

I was chatting [slowly] to one of their die hard" fans this morning [I was behind a screen as I didn't want to be inadvertently spat on] who never goes. He said his brother/uncle went last night and said it was brilliant. Mind you he got in for free. 

I suppose it just goes to show just how far they've sank when beating a third from bottom, recently non league, side who had a player sent off gets them creaming their pants.

Brother/uncle/auntie/sister all the same person I bet.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Swede said:

I have a picture in my head of you building a pile of ledgers between said Gashead and your desk a la  Tim Canterbury and Gareth Keenan  (The Office ) !  :laughcont:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Possibly it's just that it's a very circuitous route via Divisions 5, 4, 3, 4....... 

They may just be taking the scenic route.

You just know that when they do somehow scab their way into the Championship (via the playoffs at Wembly in front of the entire population of the west country) will be the year we make it to the prem!

12 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Oddly the same twitter user also had a broken seat issue at the Riverside last night... seems like someone has a highly active imagination.

Who'd have guessed Frank Spencer was a Fewer?

This guy is a walking disaster.

Bit like the club he supports.

Ok so here we go, the excuses thread.

Pretty feeble as you’d expect from them, Wet, stadium is shit, live football on TV *shakes my head*, midweek (I can understand that excuse for an away match but a HOME match ?) and Barrow didn’t bring anyone...not sure how that prevents Rovers fans filling the home sections of their tiny ground but there you go ?

Oh, and one guy shat himself but still went.

Pushing for promotion, on a great run, got their ‘Rovers back’.....6k at home. 
Pathetic for a club who claim to have such loyal and ‘massive’ support

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/19287/disappointed

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Pretty feeble as you’d expect from them, Wet, stadium is shit, live football on TV *shakes my head*, midweek (I can understand that excuse for an away match but a HOME match ?) and Barrow didn’t bring anyone...not sure how that prevents Rovers fans filling the home sections of their tiny ground but there you go ?

So it was raining & heating oil is expensive (!) seem to be the 2 standouts there.

******* pitiful club.

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I thought you were joking but no!

Traffic and parking, 20 minute walk to the ground, half way there I get the feeling my stomachs not feeling so good, and then the enevitable happened did I turn back, no I carried on, made it to the toilet, cleaned up, stood all night commando style, am I crazy or dedicated,I've seen some s**t at the mem, refs, teams, players but nothing like Tuesday night, can I be fan of the week. Happy to say I'm OK now,

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

imagine that,sat comfottably in your deckchair  and that sits next to you with shit running out the bottom of his trousers!!!  probs aint got spare pants til the weather brightens up and he finds some hanging on a line somewhere

Edited by redsquirrel

39 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I thought you were joking but no!

Traffic and parking, 20 minute walk to the ground, half way there I get the feeling my stomachs not feeling so good, and then the enevitable happened did I turn back, no I carried on, made it to the toilet, cleaned up, stood all night commando style, am I crazy or dedicated,I've seen some s**t at the mem, refs, teams, players but nothing like Tuesday night, can I be fan of the week. Happy to say I'm OK now,

I assumed the same. Imagine actually admitting that!!

37 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

imagine that,sat comfottably in your deckchair  and that sits next to you with shit running out the bottom of his trousers!!!  probs aint got spare pants til the weather brightens up and he finds some hanging on a line somewhere

Alternatively he'll have to wait until Christmas....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deaf old gashead goes to the doctors with trouble "down below", takes his missus cos he can't hear a thing.

Doc says "We'll need a sample of your urine, semen and stools" 

"What did he say" says old gashead, cupping his ear.

"Just leave him your underpants" replies his missus!

• Haha 7