IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 09/02/2022 at 06:26, weepywall said:

The Barton Post match interview is worth a watch, apparently they had 2 stonewall penalties turned down in the first half, "the lino needs to go to specsavers" ? and "the gasheads turned up in great numbers" ?

And apparently they've had a blatent penalty denied this afternoon  so ground hog day beckoning for the post match interview

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

swindon crowds have been good this season , stockport top of the conference had 10000 in the week !

Which presumably makes Stockport bigger than Norwich, Preston, Liverpool, Spurs and all they other clubs that the Gas is gert bigger than. In fact, they'm even bigger than the Gas.........and that takes a bit of doing mind.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cov 77 said:

Their Facebook page says Mansfield  had 689 fans at the theatre of dreams today, so Rovers had OVER 7000 of their own incredible supporters present 

Be interesting to see what we would get as an average in League 2 heaven forbid we ever dropped there again. I would imagine in their position 8 or 9 thousand?

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

12 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Be interesting to see what we would get as an average in League 2 heaven forbid we ever dropped there again. I would imagine in their position 8 or 9 thousand?

We’d sell that in STs.

We were getting 10k at the bottom of L1  so a decent season on the pitch would see at least 10k as an average attendance in L2.

If the football is really dross then yes...8 or 9000 would be a possibility.

Lets hope we never have to find out. At least if we were in that position and the Gas were higher than us in the League then we wouldn’t be so utterly ******* tragic to put their score on the scoreboard when they concede.

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

12,000 I think. Down to 9,000 after several years. That’s the difference between us and the Gas, we’ve claimed several generations of new supports, making our attendances go from roughly 10,000 to roughly 20,000