IGNORED

Query: Season Ticket Arrival

MelksRed

• Admin
4 hours ago, P'head Red said:

I bought it on the day of release and haven't had mine, is it not more to do with postcode area? 

No, there is no rhyme or reason to the order they are being issued

I only know what I put above as it was mentioned on the SC&T call last night

The aim is to get them all delivered on or before Friday 22nd July

1 minute ago, Magger1 said:

Anyone know if we hit 14000 tickets sold yet must be close 

Just below

19 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Mine has also arrived today. Attractive as the packaging is, I’m disappointed they didn’t include a new card holder. I actually use those, and the one I have is at least two years old and rather scruffy!

They had new card holders in the club shop at the start of last season. I’d expect they’ll do the same this season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Just got home here in BS4 and they have arrived?

Lovely touch from the club with the presentation pack and key ring.The little things sometimes do matter.

coyr

Has anyone done anything inventive with the box? All I can think of is a photo frame!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rooster said:

Has anyone done anything inventive with the box? All I can think of is a photo frame!

That's a nice idea, I was thinking a bowl for our kittens dry food :) but I like your idea better. And yes it is rather elaborate @Robbored, but it does make it seem a bit more special than a plain white envelope and harder to miss. I was looking for a new key ring too. :)

1 hour ago, leader said:

Got my season ticket  but no wallet to put it in  that would have been a nice touch

Normally you're able to pick one up from the club shop, they stopped sending them out to everyone as a fair few just put them in their normal wallet so it was a waste of money and plastic for the club. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Did Huboo fund it then?

It's part of what they do. Their business is packaging and delivery, even if it is couched in terms that Mark Ashton would be proud of.

https://www.huboo.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ads&utm_campaign=huboo&utm_content=t1&utm_term=huboo bristol&gclid=CjwKCAjwiJqWBhBdEiwAtESPaMv1IpKG_hknwlXSkXUJ_6i-EMdXhwnr1Hu4TXSUrAWenRbPm6oHKBoCjt4QAvD_BwE

• Like 1